Hensonville City 2011

BEAR 2

Reaction score
Uncle Deadly: What? Getting warts from mere osculation? That's just an ugly myth.
Me: What was that?
Uncle Deadly: A, no, I'm not falling into that ages old trap.
Me: Aw, come on. Besides, if you say it we can raid the guava cake bites.
Uncle Deadly: Very well, you sir have a bargain. It''s a myth, a myth.
Fughetta *floats into and out of our living room: Yeth.
Bert (Sitting outside the building feeding birds as Fughetta floats by) Aww, I hate it when they do that *shudder*

Katzi428

Reaction score
Uncle Deadly: Wh at? Getting warts from mere osculation? That's just an ugly myth.
Me: What was that?
Uncle Deadly: A, no, I'm not falling into that ages old trap.
Me: Aw, come on. Besides, if you say it we can raid the guava cake bites.
Uncle Deadly: Very well, you sir have a bargain. It''s a myth, a myth.
Fughetta *floats into and out of our living room: Yeth.
:sympathy:: Heh ...It's a running gag.
You can say that again!
:sympathy:: Heh ..it's ...
You didn't have to take me me so literally! :rolleyes:
:sympathy:::Would that be kitty litt- erally? chuckling
To the moon,dog! To the moon!! shaking my fist at him but laughing

Robin: He we have anything sweet like that that I can throw at Oscar? He was giving me a tough time about the zit in the middle of of my forehead . I was saying that that it'll grow into a big ugly horn! So since he hates sweet things I'll dump some NICE maple syrup on him! .....going to grab the bulk bottle of maple syrup...I grab Robin's arm
I don't think so ! First of all..you're NOT going to use that BIG bottle of Maple syrup. That's a BULK bottle that we use for US! NOT to plan revenge!
Robin: Do we have a smaller bottle?
No Mr. Smart Guy, we don't have a Smaller Bottle . Oscar is just a Pain In The Butt. Plain and Simple. Just ignore his remark . I know it's tough . I wise man once said "don't let the idiots get you down."
Robin: Who was that?
My dad :smile::wink:

Robin: Ah -ha!

Katzi428

Reaction score
Robin: Mom?
Yeah?
Robin:Can I stay home from school on February 29?
Why? Do you have a test or someth...Waitaminnit buster!! There IS no February 29 this year! Were you planning on asking me about February 30 too? Perhaps 31?? HUH??laughing
Robin: I shoulda known!
Your human mom isn't a dummy ya know ..:wink: I may forget things sometimes .But the February thing isn't too forgettable It's the only moth that doesn't have 30 or 31 days.
Robin: Aw I know. But Bobby's mom didn't figure it out until the next morning about letting him stay home on the 29th.
No kidding?
Robin: No kidding!

Katzi428

Reaction score
there's a knock on my door and Robin's voice Mom? he's coughing and sneezing
I lower the volume on my TV
C'mon in honey...you OK?
Robin comes in looking horrible I feel crummy
feeling his face and it's warm to the touch Yeah...and you feel feverish too. Go get me your thermometer.
Robin nods and sneezes on the way out .
Bless you!!
Robin returns with the thermometer a minute later
All right...now bend over
Robin NOOOO!!! MOOMMMM!!. DOT FUDDYYY!!!!!
innocent look....
You mean that's not how I take your temperature anymore?
Robin: That wasn't even when you took my temperature when I first came here!!
I'm sorry buddy . I was only trying to make you laugh. This thermometer swipes across your forehead .It'd be pretty uncomfortable up your butt .Now just hold still a sec while I swipe this across your forehead. doing so and checking Robin's temperature. Mm-hmm ...Well guess who'll be staying home from school tomorrow because right now he has a fever of 102.5?
Robin coughing Me. The flu's been going around. Bobby had it last week .
Thanks for telling me . :rolleyes::stick_out_tongue:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
The flu's going around? Better catch it then.
But seriously, I'm not surprised it's going around what with those funnily dressed peoples using it to travel to wherever they want. Much safer to just use the portals in the T. Matt Fraggle Room instead.

Hope Robin gets better soon.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
The gang from Apt 1 leave a wrapped package of sesame seed cubes and birdseed cookies with a card signed by each of us at Apt 3's doorstep for :wisdom:, wishing him a happy belated birthday. :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
:super: :excited: UConn won their game today, advancing to the Women's Final Four next week.

:frown: at the fact that fanfiction.net has put a temporary suspension on my library/reading room pass, can't log-in to fix the stupid problem even if I can still go there and read to my little black heart's content.

The rest of the scare crew is relaxing... :batty: brushes Fatatita's fur, :insatiable: is watching the baking pros cake-off, and Uncle Deadly is at the organ till we decide to head off to our respective deathbeds.

Katzi428

Reaction score
:super: :excited: UConn won their game today, advancing to the Women's Final Four next week.

:frown: at the fact that fanfiction.net has put a temporary suspension on my library/reading room pass, can't log-in to fix the stupid problem even if I can still go there and read to my little black heart's content.

The rest of the scare crew is relaxing... :batty: brushes Fatatita's fur, :insatiable: is watching the baking pros cake-off, and Uncle Deadly is at the organ till we decide to head off to our respective deathbeds.
Wow! That's pretty lousy about FanFic did to you! :grouchy: I didn't even know they could do that! :mad: Any special reason? (do they keep tabs on how many times you're in there?) I was in there today reading a story .
Hopefully things can be resolved!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Kath. It's weird... The system was working fine, it kept me logged in without me having to update my "Remember Me" registration by providing the audio password for about three months. And then I go back and it marks me as logged out needing to log back in. When I do so, it doesn't want to let me. So I go through the "Recover Password" process, got a temporary password and everything. Still doesn't want to let me log in. What's worse, it has a checkbox to let them know "I'm Not a Robot" that I can't check because it says its "unavailable" and there's some stupid Recapcia visual challenge. The one time I click on the link for the audio challenge, it doesn't want to cooperate. Went to their FAQ section and when it asked me if the article was helpful I clicked on "No", stating that they could make it more helpful to those of us who are visually impaired users.

Rully dunno what be going on with their servers/system. At least I can still go there and keep reading, just no more reviewing/conversating with the authors over the reviews I post. *Grumble, grumble, grumble.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Hi Kath. It's weird... The system was working fine, it kept me logged in without me having to update my "Remember Me" registration by providing the audio password for about three months. And then I go back and it marks me as logged out needing to log back in. When I do so, it doesn't want to let me. So I go through the "Recover Password" process, got a temporary password and everything. Still doesn't want to let me log in. What's worse, it has a checkbox to let them know "I'm Not a Robot" that I can't check because it says its "unavailable" and there's some stupid Recapcia visual challenge. The one time I click on the link for the audio challenge, it doesn't want to cooperate. Went to their FAQ section and when it asked me if the article was helpful I clicked on "No", stating that they could make it more helpful to those of us who are visually impaired users.

Rully dunno what be going on with their servers/system. At least I can still go there and keep reading, just no more reviewing/conversating with the authors over the reviews I post. *Grumble, grumble, grumble.
Ah-ha! I thought of something! This happened to me earlier today too! So you're not alone, my fiend! It gave me the "I'm not a Robot" box :rolleyes: . So I checked on that. . Nothing! What Der Hey?? So I rebooted my computer figuring SNAFU . Then everything was back to normal. I guess I came in at the tail end of the problem.