Hensonville City 2011

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Heh, I know what you speak of. Sticking the ol' fingertips into the frosting/icing to get a taste. At least this cake is well-baked and we don't have to deal with sampling the melt of wax from the candles.

Happy birthday Prairie, hope it's a good one. :smile:

Katzi428

Reaction score
The day after the Electric Mayhem Concert
Robin wearing his concert T shirt Mom?
Hmm?
Robin: Thanks for letting me go . I know sometimes things are are too expensive and you need to tell me no
You know that I feel bad about saying no,right?
Robin: Yeah. I DO get mad sometimes.
That's normal.
Robin:But that concert last night was awesome! I had a blast!
Uh Robin? No one offered you anything weird did they?
Robin: sounding a bit exasperated With Prairie sitting next to me on one side and Grover on the the other? They'd have to be stupid ! Plus There were security guards around. You gave me the talk.about being careful My parents gave me the talk . Uncle Kermit gave me the the talk about being careful..Even Chef gave me the talk about being careful But HIS was in Swed....Robin slumps down in his chair
OK.....OK...OK...OK....I'm convinced!!!I'm sorry!!!It's just that the bunch of us love you!
Robin: Then trust me! Please! I know how to say no!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Eh, I just hope someone posts the MUP3's of the songs from the concert soon so I can add to my growing EM album that spans everything from Love You To Death to Kodachrome. :big_grin: :halo: :flirt:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Me: I'm so glad Phil finally put his foot down, closing off the flood of spambots.
UD: You mean there's no more slaying of the errant no-name cannon fodder little ghosties?
:batty: No more counting how many of them are registered in one fell midnight-to-morning spell?
Me: Oh, the spambots still register, trust me, I get the notification messages. But they're shut off from posting their crap, which is a huge load off of my shoulders since all I have to do is just delete the messages and think nothing more of them. That, and check in once in a while if a legit new member registered, but things seem to be holding quiet on that front.
:batty: Oh good.
Me: BTW: Where's Cookie?
:batty: He vas playing that new wersion of the critter-catching game... Cookiemon Go.
Me: Huh? How'd that go?
UD: About as well as one of his vidclips usually goes.
:batty: He ended up eating his iPhone.
Me: Well, at least that gives him a reason to stand in line when they release the iPhone 7 or 8 or whatever new one comes out next.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Down at the Bat, Bolt & Skull...

Rauckus cheering can be heard as everybody skelebrates Moanica Pugly winning the 2016 Olympic Scummer Games gold medal in Spiderweb Tennis for Puerto Rico.

Last edited:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*About a half-hour ago...

Ed returns to the townhouse, dropped off by his brother and mom.
Sure was nice to go clothes-shopping with Mom, and find some stuff that I actually do like this time.
UD: Oh? What did you find?
Some new at-home shirts and shorts and a pair of thick sweatpants all in some delightful Halloween colors. We also went to eat at Tierra Del Fuego.
:batty: One of my bats, Tito, comes from there.
Yes... This is an Argentine restaurant that serves good food.
UD: Ah, the Grill. Splendid to know the meat there doesn't make you ill, like Jill.
:insatiable: What you have?
Got some surf and turf, large shrimps and squid rings, and gizards and blood sausage which was heavenly.

Only thing that kind of ruined the day was Google's stupidity, but that's another issue for another thread I already posted in.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Woo-hoo! ! !

So glad we got the skellevision working properly again on Monday. Was able to watch the quarters, semis, and finale of this season of Battlebots.

*The black bells of doom ring as clarion echoes upon the midnight hour.
Whether it be in the square circle or battlebox, you'd best fear the Reaper... That gravelly voice coming from the graveyard proclaiming... Rest/Rust... In... Peace!

All hail Tombstone!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Huh, it's kind of weird no one else's poked their heads in here in a whole month's time. Oh well, probably busy with their own projects. And now the calendar turns to October, I'm looking forward to the new season of Halloween Wars on FN starting this Sunday.
UD: What about the 13 Nights of Halloween?
I'll post the schedule tomorrow along with some thoughts on that.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Kim: Well guys, it's nearly October. You know what that means...
Boober: That it's going to be nothing around here but spooky decorations and you'll be reading nothing but ghost books the whole month?
Lily: T*Witches and Halloweentown marathons?
Kim: ...Besides all that. It means that we've got a month to get our costumes ready for Halloween this year.
Gillis: Ah, yes. So what's the theme this year?
Kim: Seriously? What have we been listening to almost obsessively for the last month?
Gillis: Hamilton? Isn't that a bit more ambitious than our Sherlock Holmes theme of several years past?
Kim: Maybe, but I think we can pull it off.
Boober: From your mouth to the Trash Heap's ears...
Tosh: Yess! I call dibs on Angelica!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Heh, good thing I have a Halloween Town passport, that allows me to either ride the bus to the Cromwell's hometown or open the jack-o'-lantern door to visit the other version of the holiday world.
:batty: Ah, I remember our wersion of the Halloween anthem from years ago... Ve could stage that again now that ve know the lyrics better.
Maybe, we'll see what we end up deciding.