Hensonville City 2011

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Pfeh, every day I feel I'm getting more like Slappy Squirrel. All these rackafracking multiple accounts being created by vacant shell members who all have to be banned, making me have to delve into their member profiles to check and then clean out. And then there's all the spam posts posted by people who should be banned but I can't ban them anymore because they don't have a spam cleaner. I tell ya, I'm getting too old and angry for this stuff. If only there were some good decent fic like what Kelly and Aunt Ru whip up. At least there's an Animaniacs President's Day marathon tomorrow.

*OOC: Sorry for the rant, hope everyone's okay. :grouchy:

Katzi428

Reaction score
(Rant away ..we all need to once in awhile! :wink: )
Chef sends over a chocolate chip muffin to make Ed feel better then turns to me
Su how meny times did yu need tu need tu be a pincushion.?
Just once ! Boy was I relieved! But I need to go back for the other test.
Chef: Hoo boy. Drink lotsa watur befur yu go .
Yeah.. I'll do that.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks Chef and Kathy. *Puts muffin in the fridge for later in the day. *Heads off for a shower at the batroom.

Katzi428

Reaction score
sequestering myself in my room. (Stupid lousy cold!:rolleyes:) Goodness knows LOVE Robin to pieces .But one, or more, of his classmates infected his class with a horrendous cold .The kids aren't ALL to blame though. I'd been out to dinner last weekend with my sister's partner & she was getting over the flu. :stick_out_tongue: So to keep everyone else from getting sick I was staying in my room .There was a knock on my door and Chef's voice :Kethy?Yu want tea? It's der cemomile kind.
Thanks Chef. Just leave it on a tray outside my door
Chef:Yu being sillee aboot us wearing mesks und gluving up befur coming in.
I don't want you guys catching a cold from me.
Chef: We going tu get der cold ennyway nukkulhed! It nut like yu hef der meezuls!
Oh okay fine...opening up my door...No whining next week if you have a bad cold

Katzi428

Reaction score
laying in bed I hear a knock at my door. Thinking it's one of my room mates I mumble Yeah?

In the door comes Hector donned in a doctor's mask, white jacket and sterile gloves! (But besides those he has a kids' stethoscope around his neck and doctors' probe on his forehead) Vell vell vell.... he says with a cheesy German accent I zee zat you are zick! Nazty bronchitz, have you, my dear?
Yes and you'll get the same thing from me and wind up in bed next week Dr. Rodriguez!
Hector: continuing with the German accent: Zat's Dr. VON Rodriguez to you my little edelveiss! My prescription iz for you to get plenty of rest , use ze inhaler zat your pulmonologist prescribe . Oh JA!Vun uzzer thing *calling out the door* Little froggie azzistint*?
Robin comes in with half a dozen pink roses and hands them to me.
Pink roses! How pretty!!
Robin: They're not from me. They're from Hec..er, Dr..er..Mr.
Hector quits with the German accent :Hector, Robin patting Robin on the head Thanks for the help kiddo. :wink:.See ya in school tomorrow. this gives Robin the slight hint that his job in surprising me is done.

Robin: You're welcome. 'Nite Mom.blowing me a kiss

Nite honey. blowing Robin a kiss Sweet dreams turning my attention back to Hector ,who I can see by his eyes is smiling Thank you SO much for the flowers and for coming by and making me laugh tonight. I just hope I didn't make you sick!

Hector: Well if you did, you can come over and play nursie for me!:wink:
I gasp HECTOR!!
Hector: What? I meant that you could take my temperature and wipe my forehead down. That's all.
Uh huh.. okay.
Hector chuckles as he gets up Back to the salt mines tomorrow. Otherwise I'd spend the day with you.
What; and hear me cough my head off all day? No thank you! I'm glad you'll be working!

taking my chin in his (still) gloved hand Are you feeling sorry for yourself?
Well maybe a bit. I just want to feel better. Then again I don't have cancer and this will be gone soon.
Hector: That's the attitude to have. I'll call you tomorrow OK mi angelita preciosa? Love you! blowing me a kiss

Love you too honey!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Grumbles over the stupid spambots creating multiple accounts faster than and with equal results as a hydra's constantly extra sprouting heads.

Pffeh. Phil's the only one who can block the IP address, all I can do is block the individual idiots one by one.

*Puts haunters on hold, since I need some descript help. *Snatches that muffin we put in storage and some milk.

Katzi428

Reaction score
*Grumbles over the stupid spambots creating multiple accounts faster than and with equal results as a hydra's constantly extra sprouting heads.

Pffeh. Phil's the only one who can block the IP address, all I can do is block the individual idiots one by one.

*Puts haunters on hold, since I need some descript help. *Snatches that muffin we put in storage and some milk.
You can't block IPs?
Chef: Ey! Whutchoo doing out uv bed?
Er...no parlez Anglais! Monseuir Chef!
Chef: Doon't gif me det! Bek intu bed yu go! Or I'll tell yu know hu!

Snitch! getting on computer and sending Ed a message You can't block IPs? That stinks!

Chef:Yung ledee..yure supposed tu be resting!

You're a killjoy ...do you know that?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Answering Kathy: Yeah and no, if I could block IP's I'd have loads less need to keep Ol' Betsy greased and standing by for another round of whatever ammo's in stock.
:batty: wheeling the cannon onto the townhouse front lawn, 45 spambots killed! And who knows how many more are still out there lurking.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Beth: Man, sometimes I miss writing
Rowlf: Oh yeah?
Beth: Yeah, I was just reading some of the old stories I wrote about you back in the day
Rowlf: I bet that was a trip
Beth: It was. Those were the days.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Beth. Why don't you write? Even if it's just a simple oneshot, heck, I did a whole series month-by-month last year. At least you probably have an idea already in mind, I'm struggling to come up with a couple of creatures to fill up the last couple of spots fright now.