Hensonville City 2011

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Creeps upstairs to the fourth floor, leaving a giftwrapped DVD of those horsies that Grace likes so much at Apt 12 with a card signed by us, excusing ourselves and wishing her a happy birthday last Sunday.
Thank goth I was able to purchase that online.

*Descends back to the first floor, and leaves another package containing a couple of milk cream for Gaffer at Apt 2, with an inked print from her sister-in-paw.

*Goes back to Apt 1, and washes/dries/polishes off the keyblade and keychain in case Heartless appear, today is the day for the mass consumption of hearts, and after that time when HV got attacked by swarms of Garthim, I wouldn't put it past the trollers to employ deadly enemies to ruin our realm.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Beth: *busily baking cupcakes and other goodies for V-day. Leaves a few red velvet with cream cheese frosting at Apt 1's door for Ed and the scare crew*
There we go. Now to start on the Radish cupcakes for Red and then double chocolate for Rowlf and Oreo cupcakes for Cookie Monster. Going to be a busy baking day!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Aw, thanks Beth. You know, I've never had red velvet cake before. Love Boston cream though.

*Consults ice cream list sources to find suitable flavors for a couple of haunters.

Katzi428

Reaction score
*Descends back to the first floor, and leaves another package containing a couple of milk cream for Gaffer at Apt 2, with an inked print from her sister-in-paw.

Hey Gaffer! look what you got from everyone in apartment 1.Plus it was signed with a special signature from Fatatita!
Gaffer pounces over sniffs the milk cream and starts lapping at it happily while purring
Looks like someone's a happy kitty.
Rosita: Speaking of someone being happy ,these just just came for you . handing me a box I look and it's a candy box from Hector
Oh geez..I told him not to send candy to me!!:rolleyes: reading the note enclosed .
"My dearest Kathy
Roses are red
Violets are blue
The candy's low sugar
But YOU'RE not so have a few!
(I know you said no candy Please don't be mad OK?)
Luv u & C U Tonite
Hector"
shaking my head .He's impossible to stay angry with!

Prairie: What's up?
Just that he'll see me tonight.
Chef: Then why were yu shaking yur hed?
Chef ....I love ya but you're nosy! ....going into my room for privacy Since I know Hector's schedule his pests students were in music class right now .So I could call him.I dialed his number.It rang twice

Hector:Yeeess??
Hector Marco Carlos Rodriguez did you understand the meaning of NO candy?
Hector: Aww Kath please don't be mad honey. It's low sugar.

I'm not mad. I was just teasing you by calling you by all your names. Thanks for the candy.
Hector: Anything for my princess .Your stomach still OK for Italian tonight?
Yep . So I'll see you around 7.
Hector: 7. See you later querida . Time for me to get the beasts. I sure miss Robin.Now HE was a fun kid to have in class! But at least I still see him outside of class.

See you tonight sweetie. Robin misses having you for a teacher too by the way. Love you. *making a kissing noise into the phone and hanging up*

newsmanfan

Reaction score
--------------
*Carl the Big Mean Steward is marching around all the corridors in a white jacket & captain's hat, singing at the top of his lungs...which creates a cloud wherever he goes as plaster and dust shake down from ceilings and doorjambs*
BMC: Tha LOOOOOVE BOOAAAT! SOON WE'LL BE MAKING ANOTHER PIE! THA LOOOOVE BOOOAAT, PROMISE YOU'LL LOVE ME UNTIL YOU DIE!

Snookie: You microcephalic lump of dryer lint. That's not how the song goes.

BMC: Call it artistic license, huh? SET AN OVEN TO 350, SLATHER SOME BACON SAAUUUUCE...

Snookie: What exactly do you plan to accomplish with this charade? Absolutely NOBODY is going to believe you work for a romantic cruise ship!

BMC *putting his arm over both of Snookie's shoulders* Snookums old pal, I'll have ya know I am in fact the Captain of the HMS Casserole! Care to come aboard for some mystery meat and intriguing spices?

Snookie *failing to extricate himself from the all-too-friendly embrace* Uh...pass. HMS? Since when did you enlist?

BMC: His Majestic Stomach. And I resent the implication that I never served nowhere! I was ROTTSY in college!

Snookie: ...I don't wanna know. *still struggling* Uh, heh heh, hey Carl old buddy, you know I get seasick easy...why don't you ask someone else?

BMC *leering* Do you go good with spinach?

Snookie: Hey look! All-you-can-eat shrimp buffet!

BMC: WHERE? *Snookie, released, hoofs it to the elevator and mashes the button til the car safely carries him up* Aw, maaaan...they always run out of Muppet before I get there. *shrugs* Tha LOOOOOVE BOOOAAAAT...SOON WE'LL BE MAKING ANOTHER LUNCH...

*meanwhile, back at the apartment*
...sigh...

:news: Um. Hi. Happy Valentine's Day! *shyly hands over a construction-paper heart he made himself*

Oh, Newsie...it's lovely. Thank you. *kisses*

:news: You didn't think that was all I was giving you?!

Uh....

:news: I do my research! I've been reading up on, er, romantic customs all this month!

Oh good. But sweetie, you didn't have to go all out.

:news: Hmf! Nonsense! Only the best for my...ahem...love... *blushing*

Awww. *more kisses* You look good in pink. Hey, I know I've been absent a lot lately, and that's only going to continue for a while I'm afraid...but I adore you. Here...it's a newspaper made out of chocolate.

:news: Oh. Wow! Er. Thank you!

*long pause*
Um. What else did you want to...?

:news: Oh! Ah. Well. Er...it...it's...well, here. *hands over a box, now beet-red all over*

Ummm...it's a...bikini?

:news: *unintelligible mumbling*

Lingerie?... Wow. Um. It's...unique. Is this...is this made out of newsprint?

:news: Easier to tear off...ahem...
-----------------

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (gardens with a medium-sized shovel, as normal ones are too big for her): *grumblegrumble* Of COURSE Mom wants roses! It's Valentine's! It can't wait until, say, November! No ... it has to be NOW....

Spike (sipping some Very Old Grape Juice): Lemme know if you need anyt'ing, toots.

Kelly: A little help would be nice.

Spike (gets up, walks over to her, pats her on the back and sits back down)

Kelly: Grrrr....

Spike (gets false shock expression): What? I offered moral support!

Rygel (flies up to Kelly in his hover vehicle): Whilst you become even smellier than you were before, I have found in your original roommate something of a fascinating business partner.

Kelly: I'm not in the mood, Rygel. My knees hurt.

Rygel (whistles)

*Cotterpin and a team of a hundred Doozers appear out of the ground and begin tilling the soil and setting plants using chains and machinery*

Rygel (winks at Kelly): They've graciously offered the first Dominar to visit your planet with heaps of rare gems in return for getting you away from this sad state of affairs. Now clean yourself up and spend this Cardiac Connection Day or whatever it is you call it with your life partner.

Kelly (inhales, smiles, and blows Rygel a kiss): You're a sweetheart, Rygel.

Rygel (harrumphs): Just go someplace respectable. I can't have you filthy, smelly earplings representing me assuming someone actually IMPORTANT in the galaxy shows up here....

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Luanne: Link, we need to talk...

Link: *lounging on the sofa, fiddling with the remote* Just give me one more minute.

Luanne: No one more minute! *snatches the remote and turns TV off*

Link: Aw, but, Lulu! I said one more minute!

Luanne: And you wasted it by whining!

Link: *groans* What do you want, Luanne? I already gave you your Valentine's present!

Luanne: A box of CHOCOLATES?! Link!

Link: Don't I get a "Thank you"?

Luanne: Were you trying to kill me?!

Link: No! Are you crazy?! What makes you think of that?!

Luanne: Don't you know me at all?! I'm a standard poodle! I can't eat chocolate! I know this may sound silly but my instincts kick in! Chocolate makes me sick! I could have had a severe stomach virus! And blah, blah, blah!... ... Link! Are you listening to me?!

Link: What's for breakfast?

Luanne: *beat* Bacon.

Link: Now that was hurtful, Luanne...

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (smiles as she awakens)

Cotterpin (drawing up building plans): I take it the date went well?

Kelly (nods): Yeah, but I'm starting to get weird dreams. It must be from that Valentine's day montage from Once Upon a Time I saw on the internet. I'm getting weird dreams about Rumplestilskin, like he wants me for something.

Cotterpin: Yeah, well, Mizumi showed up in your dreams too.

Kelly: But she wanted me to assassinate Jareth. Pffbt. Like that was going to happen. *giggles* However, I have a pressing urge to commission some artwork.

Cotterpin: Oh?

Kelly: Yeah! I totally want an epic magical battle scene between Jareth and Rumple! I will totally fangirl myself to death just looking at it! *pretends to swoon*

Cotterpin (shaking her head and going back to drawing buildings): I'll never understand Silly Creatures....

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Goes down to Jim's Coffee House for a couple doughnuts and a frappuccino frappee to see if I can sufficiently wake up this morning.

*In zombieish voice: Brains... Hearts... Guts... They're biologically delicious.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Hector comes in with a bowl of Jello that has cling peaches in it Feeling any better? kissing my forehead I'd say your temp is about normal from the way your forehead feels. Have some Jello. My mom always made peaches suspended in Jello when my family and I had a stomach bug.
My grandmother used to do the same thing. spooning some into a bowl Then my mom started doing it..
Chef: Must've been sumthing with muthers. My mama used tu du the same thing.
Hector: Hmmm. I guess it proves our moms were smart. Mom says she hopes you feel better soon, Kath.
Tell her that's very sweet of her ,thank you & I'll be back to myself as soon as this medicine straightens itself out in my system. :smile: