Hensonville City 2011

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Gillis: You're not watching Castle? I'm surprised.
Kim: Eh, wasn't feeling the plotline for this week's episode. I've been checking in on it off and on. Besides, tonight's a good night for Pandora radio. Nothing like some 70s folk music - or the modern day equivalent thereof.
Gillis: Certainly. Just don't play it too loudly; the girls are in bed you know.
Kim: Yeah, I'm aware.

-Kim

Katzi428

Reaction score
looking at Chef's recipe book ,trying to find a recipe for Strawberry Shortcake and mumbling to myself So help me ,he'd better like it, or it's going in his face!
Grover :What are you looking for,Kathy?
A recipe for strawberry shortcake.Chef's birthday is in a couple of days and he wants that as his cake. I've never made a strawberry shortcake before! looking sorrowfully at Grover I don't want to get a bakery cake though. It'll look like I didn't care.
Grover: Awwww pats me on the arm reassuringly He will know that you tried.
Chef comes in the kitchen Hey Kethy? Wuld yu be reely mad if we went out fur dinnur und dezert on Wenzday? looks at the cookbook Ooh..yu were meking my cake .Nevur mind.
No..wait...Chef ...I haven't even started. Where did you want to go for dinner and dessert?
Chef: Juhl's. They hef Italyun dinnurs plus pizza. They meke cannolee cakes thet I heard are yummer yummer!
Okay then! Juhl's it is!
When Chef leaves I exhale a sigh of relief and put the cookbook away Well,that saves my little butt from baking a strawberry shortcake!

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Angie: *staring into space, bored*

Sal Minella: Wanna help me finish with my daily chores?

Angie: Nah... -.-

Sal Minella: Okay. *starts to hum*

Linda Mezzo: *eyeroll* I do not get why Johnny is so irresponsible? xP

Sal Minella: Because, I'm his associate. I was hired to do everythin'; I'm his cleanin' person monkey, his agenda, his bodyguard, his chef, his bartender, his caregiver...

Linda Mezzo: *shakes head*

Johnny Fiama: *sigh* Baby... =/

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-------------------------
Kris: Okay...I am officially dead thing walking today...what'd I miss?

:news: *checking 'em off on fuzzy yellow fingers* Uh...Zoot and Wanda are an item again; Dr Teeth won Most Laid Back at the Golden Globes; Link ran out of hair tonic but doesn't know it yet; and there seems to be a malevolent volcano in the building.

*beat*

Kris: 'Kay. I'm going back to bed. Didn't sleep last night between waking up too many times and the tidal wave nightmares. Keep me posted on the volcano thing.

Rhonda: How do YOU know Link's out of hair tonic??

:news: *smugly* That awful smell finally stopped drifting into the hall from his room.

Rhonda: Nose for news.

:news: Mother always said, "use what you have."
------------------------

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Link Hogthrob: *to Newsie* Hey. With, or without my hair tonic, I am dashingly beautiful to the ladies. Right, ladies?

Women of Apt 10: *ignore Link*

Link Hogthrob: See... ? They paused, because everything about me is dashing.

Annie Sue: *eyeroll*

Link Hogthrob: ... and I do not smell. D:

Johnny Fiama: *in the bathroom* 'ey... who used the last of my Old Spice toiletries? :skeptical:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Ed collapses into bed after working on dispatching a hugh batch of posts in attempts of resolving a forum situation.
*Sends roomies on errands, :batty: to order dinner for later from either Jull's or somewhere else that we'd enjoy, Uncle D to ask around of either Kathy or Kris for help in learning about a couple of spooks named Languid Larry and Weary Willy from the Nightmare TCG.
*Thunk. Fatatita slinks out on her own checking the halls for stragglers.

Katzi428

Reaction score
*Sends roomies on errands, Uncle D to ask around of either Kathy or Kris for help in learning about a couple of spooks named Languid Larry and Weary Willy from the Nightmare TCG.
Hmmm....Uncle D...you've got me baffled on this one. :confused: Sorry! Kris might know .So when she's around ask her.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*The dragon thanks Kathy for her reply, then shuffles into the Old World furnace's elevator in the common room so as to ascend upstairs to wait for Kris.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
------------------
Not sure I know those spooks...where did you run across them?

:news: *to Link* I didn't say YOU stunk. However, it is remarkably pleasant not having your hair tonic wafting through the halls...some of us have sensitive noses!

Rhonda: Eh, this isn't news. I'm gonna go downstairs and see what Kermit and Piggy are up to. Celebrity scoop! heh heh....

---------------------