Hensonville City 2011

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Knocks on Apt 2, leaves a baggy with some chocolate-dipped mini pretzels for Kathy. Hope she's feeling better after after the death in her family.

*Wonders if there's a good Live365 Halloween music station.

Edit: *Hears some muffled movement next door in Apt 3, so I leave another baggy of the choc pretzels there.
*Contemplates some fic for the 2011 HV Halloween, not sure if it'll happen. :sigh:

Katzi428

Reaction score
*Knocks on Apt 2, leaves a baggy with some chocolate-dipped mini pretzels for Kathy. Hope she's feeling better after after the death in her family.
Rosita picks up the bag of chocolate dipped pretzels and thanks Ed Kathy? Ed dropped these off for you.
Thanks Rosita. I'll go over to Apartment 1 later and thank Ed myself. They look tasty.
Rosita:Si, they do.
laughing a bit I can take a hint. You may have one.
Rosita: Gracias Kathy.putting a hand on my arm You going to be okay?
I'll be all right, thanks hon. squeezing her hand.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Dissembodied hand runs through the halls, tossing Halloween cards at/through the pertinent people's mail slots.

Me: Tonight... We dance the mamushka!
:batty: Is that like my Transylwania Polka?
UD: Kind of... But better.

Katzi428

Reaction score
playing Scrabble with the occupants of Apt. 2
Prairie:Okay...I put down MYTH. Your turn Kath.
Hmmm...examing my letters and coming up with something that I know isn't a word but will make the others laugh
Robin:Uh oh..she's getting that goofy look in her eye.
What goofy look? putting an E next to the Y and trying not to laugh
Grover: Kaaaathhyyy.......
putting a T and an H in. YETH,Grover??giggling
everyone starts laughing too
Chef: Yu get det off der Scrabbul bord rite now missy!chuckling Or I putting Svedish werds on der board!
Okay..okay...taking the "H" away Yet. Happy now.
Rosita: Yeth...I mean YES!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Bat flies in, chittering to Kathy to put the "H" back next to "YET" and challenge. Trust me.

Meanwhile...
The scare crew in Apt 1 get ready for today's triple thriller movie marathon.

Katzi428

Reaction score
*Bat flies in, chittering to Kathy to put the "H" back next to "YET" and challenge. Trust me.

Meanwhile...
The scare crew in Apt 1 get ready for today's triple thriller movie marathon.
You sure? OK then...putting the "h" back. Thanks!And tell Ed thanks! OK Chef..your turn!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*A door opens up in our living room wall, Count and Uncle D step out as if nothing were wrong.

UD: Mmm, now that was truly defrightful.
Count: Yes, it vas nice to wisit my relatives in Halloween Town.
UD: I am a bit sad for Emily though, but her decision was the fright one to make.
*Ed's passed out on the sofa with a smile on his face.

UD: Well, guess that's a night.
*Sits down to play a soft lullaby version of the music still lingering in the wind, that feels more like happiness is at hand.
Count: Hensonville has been brought to you today by the letter H, and by the number 3. Sleep tight all you creatures of the night, whatever you may be.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Kim: [stringing up Halloween lights] I don't care what anyone else thinks; I prefer the Glee version of Thriller to the original.
Gillis: [hanging fake cobwebs, mock gasp of surprise] Careful, Kim; that's sacrilege!
Tosh: I wish we could do something like in those Youtube videos you showed us. Those were cool!
Kim: Yeah they were. But everything in those videos took a lot of time and effort. Plus, their electric bills every year must be ginormous. Besides, I'm pretty content with what we've got for Halloween decorations.
Boober: [enters with a laundry basket, shudders at the decorations] Only one more week...one more week...
Gillis: [dryly] Too bad not all of us feel that way. Tosh, hand me those rubber spiders would you please?
Tosh: Sure!

-Kim

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Kim. Hope the article I submitted for the Mindset last week was good enough.
*Count sets to working with the pumpkins he got from the patch where Elmo taught/convinced him to make jack o'lanterns instead of just counting the giant gourds.
*Uncle D attaches a few paper ghosties to the garland lining the top of the walls.
*Ed checks that the music's ready and cued up to play from the skull-shaped speakers, since Halloween cards were already sent out.

Katzi428

Reaction score
I'm glad that Robin understands that I won't be here for Halloween next week. Still, sigh, trying to be a good mother figure to him I'll miss taking him trick-or treating.
Prairie: Oh Kathy...don't worry! You took him trick or treating last year .And seeing your family is more important. You'll be in Disney World at Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party with your brother and his family. Plus...the best thing...your mom will be back from her cruise!
This last part is true! Can't wait to see her! It's only been a little more than a month but it sems like forever! I'm going to make up a special goody bag for Robin anyway.Don't give it to him until next Monday though OK?
Prairie: You got it!