Hensonville City 2011

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (can be heard all across the universe): NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Cotterpin (cringing)

Wrench (takes off some headphones): What was that?

Cotterpin: HUH?

Wrench (louder): WHAT WAS THAT?

Cotterpin: KELLY IS DISTRAUGHT!

Wrench: WHY?

Cotterpin (shudders): You don't have to yell ... I'm right here.

Wrench (facepalms): ... I thought she was feeling better. I thought I saw her dancing.

Cotterpin: She just got Game Informer and it mentioned Universal Studios is doing Silent Hill this year for Halloween.

Kelly (sulking under an anime-style blue cloud): Not fair ... not fair ... not fair ...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
You think that's not fair? What about the twin Alice Cooper houses at both Orlando and Hollywood's Halloween Nights this year?

At least you have the SH Revolution movie coming out later.
*Still can't find info on who/what HHNXXII's host will be.

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
Susie: *cleaning off the coffee table, one spot won't come off* Now don't be like that! *sprays again and wipes* What is going on? *keeps spraying the spot* I am not going to stand for this! *sighs, frustrated and sits down in the couch*

Ernie: Good one Susie! *referring to her unintentional play on 'won't stand for it' *

Susie: I wasn't trying to...*hears knocking* What's that?

Ellie: Uh...guys...*knocking from outside the door* I kind of lost my key...can I get back in there?

Bert: *opens the door* Wonderful Ellie, just wonderful. * sarcasm apparent in his voice*

Ellie: You would be a little flabbergasted and absentminded if you were brain dead since Friday all because of some lame shapes and numbers!

Ernie: What's wrong with shapes and numbers? They're great!

Ellie: Yeah, not in trigonometry class...And I well, angles aren't really shapes...Triangles are shapes though... *walks into the apartment* Oh, there's my trick-spill-on-table! *pulls the spot Susie couldn't scrub away from before out from under the table*

Susie: *eyes widen* Ellie, you...that was your...*head-desks table* Why am I surprised?

Bert: I'm certainly not surprised...*shakes head in disapproval*

Ernie: Since we're all here why don't we watch a movie?

Ellie: Great idea Ernie! Oh man...let's watch The Bodyguard! *squees then realizes she's probably the only person for miles who loves that movie* Okay...uh...maybe not...*searching through DVD collection and shakes a case, its blank but there's a slight rattling sound in it* Hey guys, any idea what's in here? * decides to open it* Hey my key :big_grin: ! I found my key!

Ernie: That's great Ellie :smile: !

Bert: *sighs, of course the missing key would be in there*

Susie: Well, at least now we don't have to worry about changing the locks! *finally lifts her head off the coffee table*

Bert: Honestly Susie, who would want to break in here?

*Ernie, Ellie and Susie burst into laughter XD*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
The Bodyguard?!?! Someone shut off that frogging Whitney Houston alarm siren! ! !

UD: Out out darn spot. This blood will not come off my hands, not for all the richest perfumes of Arabia.

:batty: *to viewers in the bottom corner of the screen* That means th men's room's out of soap. Again.

Oh what fools these Muppets be.
*Dials out for pizza before they end up summoning the spirit of Jerry Lewis Director Guy, heretoforth refered as the evil that shall not be named.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
------------
Rat witches...neat...

Rhonda: WHAT? *clutches at her silk lapels* You did NOT just refer to rodent sandwiches, did you??

Huh? No! Look...rat witches! *shows her grandinroad catalog shot* Little stuffy rats, dressed like...see?

Rhonda: Hmf. As if I'd be caught dead in a hat like that.

:news: *looking over her shoulder* Huh...actually...that's kind of...cute.

Rhonda: Freak.

What are you going to be for Halloween this year, Newsie? Good time to start planning and budgeting.

:news: M-me? Er. Um. Well, I...uh...it would be silly to dress up just because of a holiday more geared toward selling candy than any real--

Rhonda: He hasn't been invited anywhere.

:news: *glower*

Well, um...I'm sure the building will have some sort of party, won't it? You could dress up for that! Besides, wouldn't it be cool if you did the evening news that night as a raven?

:news: Why a raven?

Rhonda *tapping his nose* You hafta ask?

:news: *double glower*

I just thought it would be a good look for you! You know, dashing...suave...enigmatic...

Rhonda: Oh bruddah. 'Scuse me, I think I left my hip waders in the closet.

:news: You...you think I could make a good raven?

I think you'd make a fabulous raven. I LIKE ravens. *significant look*

:news: Er. Um. O-okay...?

Great! I'll start pricing wings!

Rhonda: Wings? Can we get the boneless BBQ kind this time?
------------------

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Evil low chuckle at what we might have in store for this ol' haunted house come the festival of frights.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-----------
:news: Eek! An evil chuckle!

Rhonda: Since when do you have ears that can hear through multiple levels of concrete?

:news: I don't. They smell funny.

Rhonda: Seriously?

:news: Sniff for yourself! *takes long drag of air* Aha! And a whiff of mischievous wickedness as well!

Rhonda: *sniffing* All I smell is the laundry hamper. Eww. What do you do to your socks to get 'em to smell like that? Don't answer that.
---------------

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Mischievous wickedness? Must be coming from somewheres else.
UD: *Whiffs deeply. Oh, that should be the BBQ wings.
*Junie flitters in, an order of boneless sweet 'n' spicy for Apt 12 in one hand, a tray of blazing honey for Apt 1 in the other.
Now that's what I call hexpress delivery. *Takes our tray, then pays Junie. We'll be down at the club tomorrow for Monday Night.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Wants to fry up that eagle. How the *bleep* do we lose a game where Philly has 9 turnovers and Vic throws 4 picks?!?
UD;: You know what this means... We'll be wanting to take it out on the Patriots next week.
And thanks to the Cardinals, they're double dead cause now we have a blueprint thanks to Kevin Candy Corn-on-the-Colb subbing for John Skelton, who is the Pumpkin King.

*Crunches through a couple of drummette bones' knobs with anger.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (turns on the internet): O_O

Cotterpin: O_O

Wrench: O_O

Kelly (points at screen): That's ... that's ...

Wrench: Does this count as a postcard?

Kelly (tears of happiness welling up): That's ... that's ...

All: UNCLE MATT!

Kelly (jumps up and down): Depression over! Fraggles! Must-have Junior t-shirt!

Cotterpin: Why did they give him rainbow-colored hair?

Kelly (hugs all): The magic of Fraggle Rock lights the way! Thanks to all the inhabitants of Fraggle Rock for lifting me out of the darkness!