Hensonville City 2011

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Me: And so starts another season of Halloween Baking Championship (#9) and Halloween Wars will start up (#13) on Sunday.
:batty: Now that it vas one featured flawor and trump for the tarot-misu desserts, it makes sense that they vere six pairs, but I'm still a little dissapointed.
UD: And why would that be, hexactly?
:batty: Because there are 22 trumps in the major arkana of ewery tarot deck, regardless as to whether The Fool is labeled as Trump 0 or XXII.
Me: Hexactly, there are more than enough trumps to have given a different one to each of the dozen bakers, not to be confused with baker's dozen.
UD: At least there was a creepy dragon clown cake. Reminds me of that time we went with dear Kelly and her roomies to the HVC fair, they painted me up like Uncle Angus.
Me: Yep, good times watching these season scarathons through September and October, it's got my mind whirling with potential inspiration for future haunters.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
The scare crew head over to the good ol' Bat Bolt & Skull for a bat-day dinner for :batty:. Yes, his bat-day was yesterday, but we were all busy with shows on TV so it was moved to tonight.

Everyone enjoys a skull-bowl of Halloween Town soup followed by Dark Shadow bat-burgers (beef patties cut into the shape of bat-symbols) along with non-alcoholic versions of Alice's Cup O' Tea. And for dessert? The kitchen staff wanted to impress one of its owners, so they made a batty-batty-Battenberg cake in the shape of Count's castle filled with a good amount of black-tinted guava jam and cream cheese icing with kurogumo (black toasted sesame seeds) sprinkled on top.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
So it's a big weekend in football tomorrow and Sunday. I just hope my Ravens can beat the Texans in the first game of this year's divisional round on Saturday late afternoon. Won't lie, I'm a bit scared because a couple big names won't play due to injury on both offense and defense, but I hope we still get the win.
UD: Who are the other teams playing tomorrow in the nightcap?
Oh, that's the WebMistressGina Bowl, Green Bay at San Fran.
UD: Ah, yes, a reference to one of our dear forum friends.

*Ed bunks into his computer corner for a full long night of wrestling streamed on Conman167's channel on youtube, the best thing that's happened to me as an avid listening lifelong fan.