Hensonville City 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (nods): I've been working a lot, but now I'm off because I learned about some medical problems that make it hard to work. *shrugs* But I'm going to a chiropractor, who's realigning my spine so I can work full time again.

MuppetsFan4Life

Reaction score
Me- Oh, that's good. Nothing much going on here, Kelly. Some new people just came in and we've been talking.

Ojo- It's nice to make new friends.

Tutter- Especially when they're not crazy.

Me- Tutter! (rolls eyes) Oh, boy....

beakerfan76

Reaction score
Wembley-I wouldn't say that.

Cantus-I haven't seen much treasure, but then again, Matt was the one who always explored.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (waves): Hi, guys. Did I get a chance to talk to you earlier? *nods to Cantus* Hello, Mr. Cantus, sir. Always a fan of your work.

beakerfan76

Reaction score
Cantus-Yes, to me and the Minstrels, music is the best treasure, better than all the gold in the world.

Wembley-Some of us fraggles can be a bit wild and crazy.

MuppetsFan4Life

Reaction score
Ojo- I can tell. You guys seem like alot of fun! Hey, have you ever met a genie?

Tutter- Wow! In a world like yours, I wouldn't be surprised if you did!

Me- Cantus, how does one become a Minstrel? Maybe Kelly or I can be one.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (nods): I wanna be a Minstrel. I can do the whole zen-thing. *inhales* Inside, outside -- it's all the same if the door is open. How was that?

beakerfan76

Reaction score
Wembley-I did meet a genie before, but he was a bit of a jerk.

Cantus-In order to be a Minstrel, you have to find your inner song. It doesn't matter if you're a fraggle, a silly creature, a doozer, even a gorg, if you do that, then you can be a Minstrel. I know Mokey was once a Minstrel, and James is kind of a silly creature representative.

Mokey-It's true.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (can't help but laugh at the thought of Gorg Minstrels): I think I have a medley inside me. I'm kind of like the Rhyming Rock -- my song changes with my mood. :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.