Hensonville City 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

MuppetsFan4Life

Reaction score
Ojo- (gasps) New people! YAY! Let's go say hello.

(we go to introduce ourselves)

Me- Hello. I'm T and this is Ojo and Tutter. It's nice to meet you.

Tutter- As long as you're not crazy like the others...

Me- Tutter, be polite... And I'm also into music and video games, so if you ever want to play some tunes, sing some songs or play some games - DDR being my specialty- count me in!

beakerfan76

Reaction score
Cantus-Well, T, I think you and I will get along fine, especially on the music frontier, and yes, it's from some spray a silly creature sprayed me with.

MuppetsFan4Life

Reaction score
Me- Oh, great! I really do love music.

Ojo- Me, too. Do you sing alot where you come from?

Me- And where are the other roomies? We'd love to meet them, too.

beakerfan76

Reaction score
Cantus-Oh, I come from a place called Fraggle Rock. I'm a fraggle, as are a couple of my roommates. I like to sing too, but this flute I have is more of my forte. As for one of my roomies, he does have a knack on a few instruments. Oh, here they are.

Me-Oh, hi there, I didn't see you. I'm James.

Wembley-I'm Wembley.

Mokey-My name's Mokey.

Simon-And you can call me Simon Soundman.

MuppetsFan4Life

Reaction score
Me- Oh, hi, guys! I've heard of Fraggles. I've just never really seen them before. It's nice to meet you all.

Ojo- You can come and visit us in Room 7 anytime you want. It's nice to have friends over.

Me- Hey, Mokey. I'm not really a poetry fan, but I love to draw and paint. I would love to see some of your work sometime,

Tutter- You guys look like alot of fun to be around! Just, uh... watch out for some of the crazyness that goes on here.

Ojo- Tutter!

Tutter- What? It's true. Oh! James... (whispers) if you're into Twilight, I wouldn't claim a team if I were you. (points to me and Ojo) These 2 go crazy over that stuff.

beakerfan76

Reaction score
Cantus-No thank you.

Me-I'm not much of a Twilight fan, Tutter, so I won't get involved, but yeah me and the others can pay you a visit, granted you'll do the same for us.

Mokey-Of course you can see some of the stuff I've done! I hung them in mine and Wembley's part of the room. I guess you did some drawing and painting too?

MuppetsFan4Life

Reaction score
Tutter- Of course we'll visit! Anything to get away from the crazyness. But, I guess there's no escaping it here.

Me- Not alot, Mokey, but they're good. Maybe you can give me some tips.

Ojo- Hey, Wembley. Why do they call you Wembley? Is that a nickname?

Me- By the way, Simon, are you into music, too?

Tutter- Just put her in front of a karaoke machine...

Me- Tutter!

beakerfan76

Reaction score
Mokey-Sure I can give you some tips.

Wembley-Well, they call me Wembley because I tent to wemble, or be indecisive.

Simon-Sure, I love music. I like listening to it, mainly (Violins playing) and (Electric guitar soloing).

Me-Yep, there's plenty of insanity when I'm around. I'm pretty much a human Gonzo, if you will.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (walks into the Townhouse to see what's going on because medical leave is boring): Hey, T! 'Sup? I've missed you an' your roomies.

MuppetsFan4Life

Reaction score
Me- Kelly! Hey! It really has been a while.

Ojo- We've missed you, too!

Tutter- I'm glad you can still visit. This place isn't really the same without you.

Status
Not open for further replies.