Hensonville City 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

beakerfan76

Reaction score
Me and my group entered the Jim townhouse, noticing a bunch more activity than at the previous one.

Me-He was right. There are a lot more people here.

Wembley-Oh, who to talk to first...

Simon-I think I see Grover. I remember the time I went to Charlie's and asked for a (Chicken clucking) sandwich, but he couldn't understand me.

Me-I don't think I ever had service like that. You clearly made a rooster noise.

Simon-It's supposed to be a chicken.

Me-Chicken, rooster, it's the same animal.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (jumps up and down, suddenly stopping and falling to the floor): Ow.

Pearl (shakes head): That's what ya get, hon.

Kelly (moans): On the twelveth day of Jareth, my true love gave to me ... a one-of-a-kind RTL plushie.

Pearl (facepalms): Those ain't for SALE, darlin'. Lay off th' pain meds, sugah.

Kelly (moans, grinning): On the 'leventh day of Jareth, my true love gave to me ... uh ... two plastic baubles ... and a one-of-a-kind RTL plushie.

Pearl (sighs)

Kelly (tries to sit up): On the tenth day of Jareth, my true love gave to me ... hmmm ... three talking bird hats ... two plastic baubles ... and a one-of-a-kind RTL plushie.

Pearl (calling the Townhouse): She's drivin' me plumb nuts. Can somebody stop her?

Kelly (pulls herself to the sofa, grunting): On the ... dang it ... ninth day of Jareth, my true love gave to me ... uh ... four amulets ... three talking bird hats ... two plastic baubles ... and a one-of-a-kind RTL plushie. *squees with delight* On the eighth day of --.

Pearl (throws an ice pack at Kelly's head): Fast forward to th' POINT!

Kelly: Ow. :frown: Uh ... on the first day of Jareth ... my ... ow ... true love gave to me, official nod to Comeback --.

Pearl (laughs): Yeah, right -- that'll happen th' day our show goes back on the air.

Kelly (sighs): Eleven Moulin posters, ten action figures, nine pounds of glitter, eight goblin knockers, seven fake stone walls, six Hoggle statues ... *inhales* FIVE COPIES OF VOLUME FOUR! *inhales*

Pearl: You're outta work, sugah pie. You can only afford ONE copy!

Kelly (shushes Pearl): Why do you have to ruin my song?

Pearl: -_- Because there ain't no way you're gonna get none o' that stuff.

Kelly (sniffles): But ... but ... VOLUME FOUR!

Pearl (nods sympathetically): That's in twelve days. You're jus' gonna have sit tight an' wait yer turn like ev'ryone else!

Kelly (bawls): COMIC-CON ATTENDEES CAN GET EARLY COPIES! WAAAAH!

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Pearl (shows up to the Townhouse with a guitar and a portable stage): I hear talk of a good ol' jamboree. You got room for a guitar player? Now ... *throws a business card under Tony's door* ... I gotta get me a job entertainin', an' if that lil' fedora-wearin' flim-flam man likes makin' movies, I'm a whole-lotta star power packed from head t' toe, hon! *to Beakerfan76* Hey, I ain't caught yer name, darlin'. Me an' Kelly live ovah at the edge o' Hensonville while she's recoverin' from some medical issues. She'd be ovah here introducin' herself, but them lil' canine young'uns of hers been runnin' her ragged. you understand. *looks at Wembley* Well, howdy, sugah! Ain't seen you since th' last blue moon!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Scurries into the bat-cave, gotta get that Mayhem song folder organized for a good friend who's helped me out with MUP3's and MupVD's over a number of projects and such.

beakerfan76

Reaction score
Me-Oh, my name is James. I happen to play guitar too myself, though I am learning bass and keyboards.

Wembley-Well me, James, Mokey, and Simon over here are new. We just came in, though we're in the Frank townhouse.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Pearl (nods): Well, howdy, James. *winks* Yer awful sweet. Feel free ta just give us a ring if'n you need a guitar player for y'all's band. What with Kel bein' temporarily holed up in her house, I could use some extra change. *chuckles* I'm a big ol' gal an' I gotta eat. :wink:

Lil0Vampy

Reaction score
Gonzo: *pops up* New people?

Liza: OwO New people?

Camilla: Bwauk bauk? (New people?)

S&W: -.- New people.

Mr. Snuggles le guinea pig: O.O Squeak?

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Aly: *introduces self and roomies* Hi, James. Always nice to see a new face around here.

Sam: This one isn't another weirdo, is he?

Delilah: *playfully slaps Sam*

beakerfan76

Reaction score
Me-Hey other guys. I think I recognize some of you like Gonzo, Sam, Statler, Waldorf, Carmilla. And Pearl, if I do need another guitarist, I'll give you a call.

Lil0Vampy

Reaction score
Gonzo: *grins* You've heard of me? :big_grin: My talent is appreciated.

Statler: :rolleyes: I wouldn't call it talent.

Liza: *bounds up to James* Howdy there! I'm Liza and this- *holds up a guinea pig* is Mr. Snuggles. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.