Hensonville City 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Huh? Oh hey Beth. Just put the pad down for a sec to help out with some washing/putting stuff in their places.
Helps get rid of the little bout of frustrated anger I got.

Sheesh, moms. You love 'em, but then they play that "I'm not going to be here forever, what will you do for yourself the day I die" shpiel.
*Gets a platter of cookies for CM.

So Kathy, Grover have any troubles with Sen. Steel—er, Mr. Johnson lately? Besides the cold and hot bowls of soup?

Katzi428

Reaction score
Huh? Oh hey Beth. Just put the pad down for a sec to help out with some washing/putting stuff in their places.
Helps get rid of the little bout of frustrated anger I got.

Sheesh, moms. You love 'em, but then they play that "I'm not going to be here forever, what will you do for yourself the day I die" shpiel.
*Gets a platter of cookies for CM.

So Kathy, Grover have any troubles with Sen. Steel—er, Mr. Johnson lately? Besides the cold and hot bowls of soup?
Well Grover's starting to get Mr.Johnson's orders straight. According to Grover, Mr. Johnson came in with a guy dressed in with a suit and tie looking all serious. So Grover thinks that might be Mr. Johnson's lawyer. And if Grover keeps fouling up Mr. Johnson's orders ,he'll get sued! So Grover's been kind of nervous. Wish I could help you about your mom. I already know what's going to happen when mine passes away. I'll be living with my sister.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Meh, no worries... I'm over it by now.
Good to hear about Grover. Didn't he also get hired at Bitterman's Banking Services? Oh wait, that's the fic-verse.
*Sips at a mug of cooled off hot chocolate.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Heh... Pizza the Hut. That mean he'll end up eating himself to death?
*Laughs thinking about it.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (tossing and turning in bed): No! No!

Pearl (shakes her awake): Hon, what's wrong? Dogs keep you up again?

Kelly (pouts): I dun WANNA go to work!

Pearl: Hon ... that's tomorrow.

Kelly: Oh. *pauses, frowns again, melodramatically cries* I DUN WANNA GO TO WORK!

beakerfan76

Reaction score
Me and my group walked in the Frank townhouse, suitcases in tow.

Me-Huh, I moving here is going to be a pleasant change of pace, don't you guys agree?

Simon Soundman-Oh you bet. Away from the (Cars honking) of the city.

Mokey-This is so exciting, but I wonder if Red is around here.

Wembley-She did say she was moving close by with some other guys.

Me-Guys, we'll explore once we get some things out of the way, like putting our suitcases in our apartment.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi James. Good to have you onboard. *Gives him key to Room #16. Okay, your room's the last one on this floor, next to Logan and his gang. The others who live in this townhouse are away for the time being... So if you want, you can loiter around in the Jim Townhouse where the rest of the action seems to be at. Either that or grab a map from the HV Guides dispenser and explore the town.

Hope you enjoy your stay here.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (sits down on the sofa at her house, fresh from the chiropractor)

Pearl (drying dishes): How'd it go?

Kelly (laughs): Me an' my brother got there and the ambulance shows up. That kinda gave us the creeps. *shrugs* But my doctor got to see what my spasms were doing to me. While he's working on my lower back, the vertebrae in my upper back are misaligned, making me congested and coughing in fits at the drop of a hat.

Pearl: O_O Wow.

Kelly (nods): And then he threw a Pikachu on me.

Pearl: ... Pardon?

Kelly (grins): Now I have to get shocked. I was kinda expecting ECT, like you see in movies about psychotics, but they said it wasn't like that. Then I asked if it was like touching a car battery -- which I've done before and I'd rather not do it if it's avoidable -- but it wasn't like that either.

Pearl (tapping her foot impatiently): Well, what WAS it like?

Kelly (shrugs): Imagine four gigantic electric toothbrushes turned on and held against your back. It tickled. Then I called work and said it'd be a couple of weeks before I could come back. I can't even last one eight-hour shift without feeling like my body is just gonna seize up on me. *turns on the TV* I wonder if anyone's doing anything this afternoon. Medical leave is boring.

beakerfan76

Reaction score
Me-Thank you. Come guys, let's drop our stuff off and head to the Jim townhouse.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Ed heads off to the shower stall in their bat-room to bathe and dress for going out.

Count: Another myth/culture meeting with his brother?
UD: Yes... It's good to see him going out... And having a good time with new people.
Count: So... Did he add Baby, the latest WMW?
UD: Yes... Though he doesn't know what term to use for that cowlike dragon from your Colorforms castle set. If only it were male, he'd have it added already.
Count: Oh vell. *Leaves to brush Fatatatita's fur while Uncle D sits down to read some stories on the net.

Status
Not open for further replies.