Hensonville City 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Pearl (yelling from elsewhere in the house): Pizza!

Kelly (on phone): The Deli, if you don't mind. The thought of greasy food makes me want to hurl.

Pearl (coming into the living room): Are we going for pizza?

Kelly (smiles): You're free to put the deli stuff on a pizza.

Pearl (sniffles)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*On phone, okay, meet you girls at the deli.
*Hangs up, starts humming Meet Me At The Bus Stop while getting ready to go out.
*Tacks up note for others if they wanna show up.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Strolls into the deli, a blue phantomly dragon following behind, he goes in first as I hold the door open.

C'mon Uncle D, let's pick out a space we can gather at in here.
*We ask for a Sprite and icy glass of tea while waiting if Kelly and Pearl or anyone else will show up.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Pearl (shows up): Hi, y'all! *looks around* I sure do hope this place has somethin' ta fill me up. *glances at Kelly with a smirk* I've had enough peanut buttah sandwhiches ta last me all my born days. *giggles*

Kelly (nods, smiling): Very funny. *spots Ed and Uncle Deadly* Hey, guys! Long time!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Turns head in direction of the voice. Hey Kell. *Waves her and Pearl over.
How you two been? And yeah, this place has some good food, we should know, we're practically regulars.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (gently sits down at the table): Well, I learned yesterday that the reason I've been in pain for years is that my spine is curving in ways it shouldn't. I'm going to a chiropractor now to get it worked on.

Pearl (nods): I been tryin' ta hang out ovah with Kelly because o' her back. I ain't due back in New Pangaea for at least anuthah year or two. *giggles*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Aw Kell... That's rough, but I hope your spine gets straightened out.
UD: Business doing well Miss Pearl?

*Raccoon waiter ambles over to take our orders...

Gotten inspirations for anything new Kelly?

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (nods): I hope so ... though he said it might not be perfect.

Pearl (at Deadly, batting her eyes): Let's just say I can mosey on ovah here an' spend some time without havin' ta worry 'bout where mah next paycheck is comin' from, sugah muffin.

Kelly (at Ed): I'm hoping to work on my RTL video game today or tomorrow.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Me: Hmm... There's always a catch with those kind of procedures. *Thinks of his own after-effects from that operation back in 2001.
That's good news, whenever you can post will be fine. I imagine the anticipation's building for the fourth volume's release. *Teasingly a bit, and how that'll affect the rest of your universe. :smirk:

UD: That's nice to hear. Remember that time at the Scorched 'n' Snowed when we all had to sing for our suppers? *Good chuckle.

*Raccoon waiter comes back with a bowl of humus and platter of fries.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (nods): It's in August! I can't wait! The preview pics over on Jake's site have been awesome!

Pearl (laughs): Sure I do, honey bunch!

Kelly (stands): I gotta go to my appointment. Pearl here can keep you company. Thanks again for the invite. *leaves*

Pearl (smiles at UD): I reckon I'm stickin' with y'all for now, if ya don't mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.