Happy Fraggle 20th Anniversary!

Super Scooter

Reaction score
It's hard to find a good kid's show (well, to some) that hits hard on such serious topics without loosing it's innocent outlook. I think Fraggle Rock did that well, and I'm so glad I was around to see it (although it was in reruns already). Thanx, Fraggle Rock! No good shows anymore do what you did.

AbbessBryony

Reaction score
I'm back!!!!! Did anyone miss me? :big_grin: Anyhow..... Happy 20th, Fraggle Rock!!!!!!!!!! :cool:

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Oh, yeah, and how could we forget that the Fraggle Rock theme has the BEST bass line EVER WRITTEN???? (I'm listenin' to it right now, so that's what made me think of it!!!!) A friend of mine, who's an AWESOME bass player, plays it for me all the time!!!! :big_grin:

trcrack

Reaction score
Originally posted by Stryder Wolfe
I've heard so much about it, but have never seen an episode...sadly, we couldnt' afford HBO when I was a young'un...
That's why we have CBC here in Canada. It was made in Canada afterall if I recall correctly.

SillyRed

Reaction score
USA and Canada worked together on the original version (with Gerry Parkes)of the show.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Originally posted by SillyRed
USA and Canada worked together on the original version (with Gerry Parkes)of the show.
Original version as opposed to what? The animated show?

-Matt

SillyRed

Reaction score
North American countries worked on Live action episodes

electricmayhem

Reaction score
I just downloaded the opening credits video of FR and I was so happy just to watch them again (even if it was in french)! It just made me smile:smile:

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Originally posted by SillyRed
North American countries worked on Live action episodes
Yeah...but you said in he original version of the show. What were you comparing it to? The animated? The openings done internationally to mirror the cultures of other countries?

-Matt