Happy Fraggle 20th Anniversary!

Sunshineboz

Reaction score
I absolutely Looooooooove the Fraggle Rock my friends! I'd watch it today if I had time :frown:

kansasteen14

Reaction score
congratulations to everyone involved with Fraggle Rock, it was a great show. Dance your cares away and party congrats Ms.Prell and Ms. Red

sunday

Reaction score
i feel so old! fraggle rock was made one year after i was born. :wink:

Foodie

Reaction score
Originally posted by sunday
i feel so old! fraggle rock was made one year after i was born. :wink:
Heh heh. That's not old. I was either in 2nd or 3rd grade when it first aired. I've never been certain if the show was first shown on tv in '82 or '83.

Nick :smirk:

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Originally posted by Janice & Mokey's Man
Nick, I'm, like, 99% sure it was taped in '82 and aired in '83.

:smile:
Hmmm....see, I'd trust him on that...but, I mean, there is that 1 percent...

:big_grin:

-Matt

Foodie

Reaction score
Originally posted by Janice & Mokey's Man
Nick, I'm, like, 99% sure it was taped in '82 and aired in '83.

:smile:
That's kinda what I figgered.

Nick:smirk:

Convincing John

Reaction score
Happy Birthday, Fraggle Rock!!!

Let me just say that I feel honored to have had Fraggle Rock as part of my childhood. The series was (and is) a true masterpiece. Without being too preachy and never talking down to children, "Fraggle Rock" is as enjoyable for adults to watch as well as kids. Heck, I'm almost in my 30's and I still enjoy Fraggle Rock as much as I did when I was a kid. It was Jim Henson himself who said (about Fraggle Rock) "If we do the show well, it's the kind of show that families and almost anybody can enjoy."

Fraggle Rock, above all else, taught us to help and understand one another. It also remained as one of the brightest points in my childhood. I always felt welcome at "the Heart of the Rock". The show has a very comforting atmosphere. Even though I know all the episodes by heart, they are still as enjoyable and funny to me as ever. I even keep certain Fraggle traditions. I watch the episode "Marooned" every year on my birthday. My sister and I always watch "The Bells of Fraggle Rock" every Dec. 21st, and we ring bells along with the Fraggles at the end of the special. We do that to celebrate friends we have made through Mr. Henson's work.

I am very proud to say that I grew up with Fraggle Rock as a part of my childhood. To everybody who worked on Fraggle Rock, thank you for all the joy you've given me. I will love Fraggle Rock for as long as I live. And that's a promise! (Weeba! Weeba! Waffa! Waffa! Garpax, Gumbage, WHOOPEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!) :excited:

Convincing John