• Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help.
  • 50 Years and Counting
    Read our review and discuss with fans the highly anticipated Sesame Street "50 Years and Counting" DVD set from Shout Factory featuring over five hours of beloved moments.
  • 50th Anniversary Celebration
    Read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on Sesame Street's 50th anniversary special. An official DVD is on the way.
  • "Muppets Now" announced for Disney+
    It's finally official. A new, unscripted short-form series, “Muppets Now”, is coming to Disney+ in 2020. Let us know your thoughts on the Muppets big announcement.
  • The Dark Crystal: "Age of Resistance"
    After a 36 year wait, return to the great conjunction. The Dark Crystal "Age of Resistance" is a mesmerizing and beautiful prequel series now on Netflix. Renew your essence today.
  • Music is Everywhere
    Muppet Central Radio is now on TorontoCast, TuneIn and Apple Music. Listen to Muppet music 24/7 wherever you go with TuneIn and Apple apps and devices.

Happy Birthday, Prawnie! ! !

dwayne1115

Reaction score
What didn't you know that it was national Coleslaw day! It's also lick a stamp National Day. Where when you go to the post office you can lick a used stamp for free.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
PRAWNIE BABE-IIIIIIEEEE! ! ! *tackle-hugs* Oh my goodness, look at how much you have grown! I can't believe how old you are now! I guess that means I'm old too. Anyways, welcome to drinking age in certain Canadian provinces! I guess you're gonna have to make a trip up here, eh? :wink: *huge huggles* Love ya, Prawnstar!

anytimepally

Reaction score
::sneaks in:: :looks around::

**eats and the cake** and runs away! :insatiable:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRAWNIE! :big_grin:

Xerus

Reaction score
I hope you have a happy birthday. :smile:

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
Happiest of birthdays to one of my greatest friends (and sometimes arch-nemesis) here on MC! :batty: :zany:

*double hug*

You know all those times I killed ya we were just joking, right? Riiiight. :wink:

*hides keg of dynamite in cake*

*cackles*

Beakerfan

Reaction score
PRAWNIE! *TACKLEGLOMP* Happy birthday! *fires 18 penguins out of 7 cannons*

Leyla

Reaction score
Happy biiiiiiiirthday to yoooouu!
Happy biiiiiiiiiirrrrrthday to yoooooooooou!
Happyy biiiiiirrrrrthday dear
RyanthePrawncrackerDr.PrawniedewhalfofmybelovedmentorsomehowmysonunclegrandfatherandbrotherinlawandwriteroffunnystoriesanDavethemuppeteerkeeperandsomesortofpiratenameandparttimefiendandemailerofJimLewiswhohascalleyouawesomeandfriendofvariousmuppetswhoyoushouldprobablyscreenwriteforsomedayandumjustfortheheckofitsmallgrassyhillandparttimegoat!

<pant>
<gasp>
<wheeze>
<thud>

<time passes> <weeps for it><holds private memorial service><mocks it after it is gone>

<staggers to feet>

Sorry, had to catch my breath. And now, for a brief intermisson.

AN INTERMISSION! AHHHHH! WHY WASN'T I INFORMED! THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!

Happy birthday to youuuuu!

Now that you're an adult, you can be curmudgeonly and cranky! Whee! Many happy returns, m'dear!

Layla:zany::grouchy::busy: