Happy Birthday, Prawnie! ! !

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
I'm being prompted to start this thread while other birthday thread starters are distracted. So!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, THEPRAWNCRACKER! WELCOME TO ADULTHOOD! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! ! !

Bring in the cake and the ice cream and the cho--wait, you don't like chocolate. But--the muffins and the bagels and the penguins and the EVERYTHING CELEBRATORY!

...Oh, crap, the whole Fraction will be adult in two and a half hours... Dang it. WAIT! PRAWNIE! DON'T AGE! WE NEED TO BE AT LEAST PART CHILD! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

...That ain't gonna work, is it? ...Phooey.

Anyway. PARTY! ! !

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
You want half a child? Got one somewhere in here... :shifty:
*Fires off penguins into the air and down into Prawny's shirt. Hey, if it was good enough for Telly in the Number 6 Games...
*Explodes birthday cake out of the trampoline and into der Prawnneggaire's lap and mostly face too.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm being prompted to start this thread while other birthday thread starters are distracted. So!
One year... just one year, I'd like to see this thread be started by somebody else for a change.

But then again, like I should talk, it's always my mission to make sure I'm the first one to wish MrsPepper a happy birthday, since she's MY other half... in a way... kind of... well, she IS my partner-in-crime of a best friend here!

But, that's besides the point.

Prawnie my man? Happy, froggin', early birthday dude!

*Presents Prawnie with a Bobble-Head Lisa doll, when its head is squeezed, sings "The Happy Birthday Song" in Hebrew*

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
One year... just one year, I'd like to see this thread be started by somebody else for a change.
Well then, go back in time a year! Kathy started the thread for Prawnie's 17th birthday. But yes, I do try to start it... and yes, you start Pepper's. So it's fair. :halo:

D'Snowth said:
*Presents Prawnie with a Bobble-Head Lisa doll, when its head is squeezed, sings "The Happy Birthday Song" in Hebrew*
<Cracks up> <bobbles head and sings in Hebrew>

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Throws cake, hitting Snowth by mistake. Huh? Whatever.
*Whooshing noise, Gonzo: You called?
Yes... Now go into Maneuver 59C.
Gonzo: Camilla! Get the cannon, pogo stick and vat of oatmeal with brown sugar and raisins!

It takes so little to make him happy.
Hope this thread makes you happy Prawny or guy named Ryan.

Pork

Reaction score
HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY RYAN

I see you have enough penguins...and muffins...and bobble headed Hebrew Happy Birthday singing Lisa Dolls to last you a lifetime. BUT HEY... WHO CARES! *throws penguins in muffin suits and muffins in penguin suits everywhere*

...and confetti. Must have confetti.