Halloween is just around the corner

mariolover

Reaction score
I’m not going trick-or-treating, but I may go to some Halloween parties.

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
I hate it when threads like this are bumped way too early. My local Goodwill and Costco already are selling Halloween stuff.

Though I did hear my neighborhood is doing trick or treating by having people drive around and throw candy at kids.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
My mom is going to take this October to show me all of her favorite Stephen King movies. I haven't seen hardly any of them so I'm excited to watch them with my family :smile:.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I hate it when threads like this are bumped way too early. My local Goodwill and Costco already are selling Halloween stuff.

Though I did hear my neighborhood is doing trick or treating by having people drive around and throw candy at kids.
Sorry, but I just wanted to post the Freeform 31 Days Of Halloween movie schedule.

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
It’s OK. It was probably that time anyway. Halloween season seems to start in September or even August now.

wiley207

Reaction score
Yeah, I noticed many stores setting up Halloween displays and merchandise near the end of August. WAY too early for me, and Halloween is my favorite holiday! I'm going to wait until next week, when we're halfway into September, to start getting in the spirit (no pun intended.)
Before the pandemic got serious, my brother and I were planning to host a Halloween party at my place on Halloween night, since it falls on a Saturday. But late last month I asked my brother about it and he said he didn't really want to do it, and then I looked over some of the current gathering/event guidelines for my area (eastern Massachusetts) and thought about trying to throw the party following them, and decided it would be a hassle and so I had to agree with my brother. I'm just hoping at least trick-or-treating happens in my city; that's a pretty easy event to implement social distancing and mask-wearing into. And people who want to participate should get tested if they possibly have any symptoms so they don't spread the virus, and maybe have hand sanitizer stations available to use after giving candy to each family/group of kids that comes to their door. I know I'll probably be passing out candy in my Zak Wolf fursuit again, with a nice decoration display set up in our garage and front yard. Of course I'll be wearing my fursuit, and the head can cover my nose and mouth pretty well, and I'd be wearing gloves anyways. Kids loved my fursuit last year, and so I can't go wrong with that!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I suppose it's useless to complain about this, but once again, Music Choice's Sounds of the Seasons: Halloween playlist includes none of the original RHPS songs, but those godawful GLEE covers. Not only that, but the playlist is even more limited than ever this year: they're repeating many of the same songs as many as five times a day.