Half of the Stairs are Missing

Katzi428

Reaction score
I like it! :smile: But PLEASE don't let another 6 months go by without posting another chapter! I understand you're busy. But this is SO wonderful! (You don't want me to beg & grovel, do you?)
(BTW Happy Birthday! Chef offered to bake you a cake but I told him he didn't have to. :wink:)

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Thank you both! Kathy, you can tell Chef that I appreciate the offer, but I'm really not in the mood for cake today. And Ed, don't you worry... the next chapter will have the big closing number. That's the part I've been struggling with... but I wouldn't even think of skipping it!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
:insatiable: Then you want chocolate goo instead?
Good to know the closing number's coming up. Now post before we bring out the :zany: cannons and blast away!

meepmuppaphones

Reaction score
Happy BIRTHDAY! Your story is EPIC! So...

HAPPYBIRTHDAYHAPPYBIRTHDAYHAPPYBIRTHDAY!

HERE'S A (crudely made) COOKIE!

__
/ * * \
| * * |
\ __/

mostlikemokey

Reaction score
Thanks for this! I feel so honored that we share a birthday! I hope I one day I'm as good as you at doing this. Please update as soon as you can!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I missed this update somehow - it's beautiful, the emotion that is written, the choice of song, and now I'll patiently await the closing number because I know you won't disappoint on that front at all.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
So it turns out that this chapter ages well... which is clearly what I was trying to test by not reading and responding right away. Yes... after over a week of being posted, this chapter is still just as touching, heart-wrenching, tear-jerking, and amazing as the day it was posted (I assume). As always... I love it.

Katzi428

Reaction score
POKE...NUDGE
And a HARD POKE & NUDGE from Robin in Hensonville! I'm PERFECTLY healthy in Hville btw Lisa!
More Story!!!