Greg and Steve Fans

datman24

Reaction score
HI! ITS SO GREAT TO SE YOU! CANT BELIVE YOURE A GREG AND STEVE FAN JUST LIKE ME! YEE! LETS BE FRIENDS! and yes! i grew up with their music in preschool and kindergarten too! what songs did you sing? which ones are your favorites? mine are"down on the farm" and "the mack chicken dance"!
Well, I wouldn't call myself a fan, I just know who they are. I remember singing the Beautiful Day song, the days of the week song, the rock alphabet song, The World is a Rainbow, Rock-a-motion Choo-Choo Train (or something like that). That's all I remember.

sesamegirl

Reaction score
Well, I wouldn't call myself a fan, I just know who they are. I remember singing the Beautiful Day song, the days of the week song, the rock alphabet song, The World is a Rainbow, Rock-a-motion Choo-Choo Train (or something like that). That's all I remember.
i know those songs too! have you seen them live in concert?

datman24

Reaction score
i know those songs too! have you seen them live in concert?
No, I have not. I only know them because I, like many Kindergartners at the time, had sing all their songs in front of our parents.

sesamegirl

Reaction score
No, I have not. I only know them because I, like many Kindergartners at the time, had sing all their songs in front of our parents.
well if not,then i highly recommend their concert dvd and musical adventures VHS as well as their concert VHS! you can but them on amazon! just type in greg and steve concert dvd and it should pop up!

sesamegirl

Reaction score
the review will be in the style of a youtube video and i will also have a winner! they may even be a tie! you just never know! my son and daughter will also appear in the review!

sesamegirl

Reaction score
the review will be in the style of a youtube video and i will also have a winner! they may even be a tie! you just never know! my son and daughter will also appear in the review!
an i mean my baby dolls!

sesamegirl

Reaction score
well, i got youtube taken off of my internet because of a bad thing i did at school one time! but if you give me your email,i would be more than happy to share the video review!

sesamegirl

Reaction score
well, i got youtube taken off of my internet because of a bad thing i did at school one time! but if you give me your email,i would be more than happy to share the video review!
i mean, i used to have a channel! but i don't use it as much anymore because of email,etc.