Greg and Steve Fans

sesamegirl

Reaction score
my profile picture is greg and steve! I'm also a huge greg and steve fan and I've been listening to their music since i was in preschool! if you don't know who they are,look them up on wikipedia! teehee!

MarklarMusic

Reaction score
Discography
  • 1975: We All Live Together, Vol. 1
  • 1978: We All Live Together, Vol. 2
  • 1979: We All Live Together, Vol. 3
  • 1980: We All Live Together, Vol. 4
  • 1983: On the Move
  • 1984: Quiet Moments
  • 1985: Kidding Around
  • 1987: Kids in Motion
  • 1989: Holidays & Special Times
  • 1991: Playing Favorites
  • 1994: We All Live Together, Vol. 5
  • 1995: Rockin' Down the Road
  • 1997: Big Fun (which won a Children's Music Web Award in 1998)
  • 2000: Kids in Action
  • 2002: Fun & Games
  • 2004: Ready Set Move
  • 2006: Shake, Rattle, & Rock
  • 2007: Sing and Read with Greg & Steve
  • 2009: Jumpin' and Jammin'
  • 2012: Bounce & Boogie
I'll tell you what. That's an impressive Discography, but, no, I don't know their stuff. I don't think I ever caught any of it.

sesamegirl

Reaction score
Oh! well basically they make children movement songs! i strongly recommend their concert dvd which is on amazon! just type in greg and steve concert dvd on amazon and it should pop up! i recommend all of their ads,btw! and now that you know them or if you get the concert dvd,you'll love the next parody! you would know more about them if you lived in la though! LOL! but I'm from brooks vile florida so i heard of them from my preschool teacher! aah! memories! i plan on getting the concert dvd as well as their musical adventures vas and concert vas which i also recommend! you can listen to their music on youtube and go on their website! www.gregandsteve.com!

sesamegirl

Reaction score
they are making a new album called get up and dance! i will defiantly check it out! teehee!

sesamegirl

Reaction score
it hasn't been released yet! but greg told me on linked in that it will come out soon! ill keep you posted!

sesamegirl

Reaction score
I'm planning on getting it for my birthday along with their concert VHS and their musical adventures VHS! which are all available on amazon!

datman24

Reaction score
We were among the many Kindergarten classes across the country that were forced to sing all their songs in front of our parents (not that I had any issues with that at the time because I loved singing when I was little).

sesamegirl

Reaction score
We were among the many Kindergarten classes across the country that were forced to sing all their songs in front of our parents (not that I had any issues with that at the time because I loved singing when I was little).
HI! ITS SO GREAT TO SE YOU! CANT BELIVE YOURE A GREG AND STEVE FAN JUST LIKE ME! YEE! LETS BE FRIENDS! and yes! i grew up with their music in preschool and kindergarten too! what songs did you sing? which ones are your favorites? mine are"down on the farm" and "the mack chicken dance"!