Games Discussion Thread

sugarbritchez

Reaction score
You might want to wait for the next one....... That is just my opinion.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I hadn't realized there were games deleted. Probably because if theyr'e older than 30 or 60 days without any action the system might delete them automatically, or if they're just old and not being used anymore they were probably purged. In short: I dunno.

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
I hadn't realized there were games deleted. Probably because if theyr'e older than 30 or 60 days without any action the system might delete them automatically, or if they're just old and not being used anymore they were probably purged. In short: I dunno.
thats cool

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
More Game are gone we only have like 5 games left

i would like to start a new one

The 1st Post lists a MUPPET, a Place and a Object. the next Poster has to wrote a short 2-3 Sentace story including these things and the write a new List

ex: Kermit, Paris, Coke Bottle

Kermit was just walking down the street one day heading over to grover's house. When he saw a shiny ticket in a disregarded Coke Bottle. He picked it up and tryed to pull the paper out. it was a Ticket to goto to Paris, France for 2. He Ran over to grover and the two went to Paris

Next: Grover, DisneyLand, Ice Cream

MrsWembly

Reaction score
Here's A New Game Idea. How About Ideas For Creating A Muppet World (sorta Like Disney World) What Would Be In It? :smile:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Will this work like a story that keeps going based on the last 3 things someone posted so it becomes one long story?

Kimp the Shrimp said:
More Game are gone we only have like 5 games left

i would like to start a new one

The 1st Post lists a MUPPET, a Place and a Object. the next Poster has to wrote a short 2-3 Sentace story including these things and the write a new List

ex: Kermit, Paris, Coke Bottle

Kermit was just walking down the street one day heading over to grover's house. When he saw a shiny ticket in a disregarded Coke Bottle. He picked it up and tryed to pull the paper out. it was a Ticket to goto to Paris, France for 2. He Ran over to grover and the two went to Paris

Next: Grover, DisneyLand, Ice Cream

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
MrsWembly said:
Here's A New Game Idea. How About Ideas For Creating A Muppet World (sorta Like Disney World) What Would Be In It? :smile:
Gonna do that now. That sounds like fun!