Games Discussion Thread

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Yeah, Skellington Jack is the Game Host. (Master is too...I dunno...I prefer Host).

sugarbritchez

Reaction score
Well if there is not going to be any direction in the game, then I may just pull out of it. It seems like it is going no-where....and quickly losing interest from a lot of folks.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
*sigh* Such is the case with most RPGs these days it seems. Even after I verify that the Game Host is willing to participate daily in the game and that it will have some plot.

Keep in mind, too, that RPGs are NOT played on Sat and Sun since some folks are away from their computers (at least whenever I've game hosted it).

sugarbritchez

Reaction score
Yeah I know and I am away from a computer on weekends too.......but this host only participated once or twice....and you know that I like doing the RPG's and ususally try to keep them going even during down time, but this time......it has been.....boring and stuck in the same spot for a week. I think the idea is good....but it is going no where fast.

On the other hand we don't know what has happened to the host so I am giving it a few more days to start going on track before I back out.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
If he's not back by Friday, I'll appoint a new game host to carry it on--unless someone posts back that if Skellington Jack doesn't post again by Friday I should just close the thread?

sugarbritchez

Reaction score
Yeah but he didn't do anything really.......it is still left hanging doing nothing.

sugarbritchez

Reaction score
Well Normally the Host is the one who leads us in the direction he wants the story to go. It has to be maintained or it gets lost (so to speak) The whole outline to a story should be done before the game even starts....the characters (us) just add fun to the story along the way. If I am not mistaken that is how these games work.......but I could be wrong.

sugarbritchez

Reaction score
Sorry Ya'll but I am going to cut out of this RPG........there is nothing happening, no direction, and I have given the host a few days to get the story going and nothing significant has happened. I will follow the story off and on and if something becomes of it, I will play again if Piggy hasnt' been taken over by someone else.

Sorry again.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I'm gonna have to follow you out on that one Angie, there's nothing happening in the game at all. So Floyd has left the island.

zeldazipple

Reaction score
I was going to joine this too but seeing that it's really not going anywhere I won't bother. I was going to try to be Gobo or Mokey, but I can play a few other Muppet and none muppet charecters dosen't have to be Fraggles. If something becomes of this one, or if I new RPG is started then I'll try to be a part pf that. I never did a RPG before so I thought this might be a good start.