Games Discussion Thread

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
This thread is dedicated to discussion of games. It is different from the Game Suggestions Thread, so place all suggestions there. It is different from the RPG Rules and Q&A Thread, which you will need to post ONLY about RPGS there.

Discussions about rules and comments about the games can be placed here, that way it does not interrupt the flow of the games.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Actually, if a thread goes for 60 or 90 days with no posts in it, I think it's automatically archived or deleted anyways.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
It's just the way the message boards work, not the particular forum. Post that in Feedback and see if Phillip can change it as such?

sugarbritchez

Reaction score
I think that in the Postcard game people should mention the item they are talking about either in the postcard in () brackets or at the bottom of their posts. I know when you visually see them on TV it makes sense but when they just describe them on here....sometimes I am confused at what they are talking about..........but then again I confuse easily.

Just a suggestion..............

Angie

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I think that's part of the game, though. It's like, you knew what I was letting Matt write about. Some of them can be confusing, but the part of the game there is that the writer has to figure out how to describe it best to make it work like a riddle of sorts.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
We need a story line in the new RPG, we shouldn't be spending the game laying on the beach and eating coconuts, we need a story line. And I think we also need a game master. Is skellingtonjack the game master? If so, he needs to post in the thread and get it on the right track.