Fun-4-All may produce Sesame Street Action Figures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cap Backfire

Reaction score
Hooboy...

IF Fozzie is losing his faith, it must be sore indeed. Speaking of Fozzie, dude, what's with changing your avatar every 38.2 minutes??? This one of him apparently running out of the shower is slightly disturbing... HAHAHAH, just kidding.

Anyway, I have faith that these figs will be changed drastically since these first photos were initial prototypes, but it HAS been some time since we heard ANYTHING. That is more disturbing than shyly naked Fozzie...

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I change the avatar every week for fun, and to keep it entertaining to those who have to see my posts (which I have a lot of because I have no life, and I have to do something while I'm at work sitting on hold).

The drawing is from some art I did that got used in the galleries of Playstations Muppet Monster Adventure, which I didn't even know got used! They asked for submissions, so I sent, and am surprised to see it used (thanks to Scarecroe for telling me and sending me screen grabs!!); I used only the Fozzie Bear portion of one pic since that's my screenname.

Cap Backfire

Reaction score
Now I see...

Sweet Fozzie! I was only kidding around, I appreciate the change of scenery you offer to us.

Also I totally enjoyed the artwork! I'd love to see the whole pic if you have it handy. It's kinda small so all I saw of water was the drops from Fozzie's head, hence the shower reference, and the fact that any parts that would be covered on a naked person are covered by his other body parts. Simple mistake as far as the pic is concerned. And it was darn funny...

Anyway, yeah, I'd love to see that pic in full! I only assumed it was pulled from somewhere else on the net. For that I AM sorry. Sorry to assume you didnt' do that work yourself. Congrats on having it used though!!! :excited: :crazy: :halo:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
That link didn't show up. :frown: Could you post it again please? :smile:

Luke

Reaction score
They look nice, a lot more kiddiefied (a bit plasticky PVC'ish) but still good figures from what I can see. The accessories are well chosen too - Rubber Duckie and Bernice The Pigeon (who is obviously suffering from a poultry identity crisis what with Black Tux Gonzo's chicken). According to the auction they ship in 30 days which is a bit sooner than expected.

Cap Backfire

Reaction score
What the Schmoo???

How the heck could this guy get these figs and what's the deal anyway??? They look EXACTLY like the prototypes... And 30 days from shipping??? I have to do some internet exploring here. This is simply too bizzare for me...
I'm all up with the jibblies here... :cool:

King Prawn

Reaction score
I do think they could be better but from what little I can see they do look much better than the prototypes except maybe Grover's mouth but besides that I think they look much better especially Oscar he looks great.

Luke

Reaction score
Yeah they do look different from the prototypes, a bit.

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Funny that they ship 30 days after the end of the auction. Does that imply that the person selling them doesn't actually have them right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.