this visionary series. The 20-disc set is loaded with all-new exclusive
elements - from the amazing 3-D rock packaging, an original illustrated
poster, over 2 hours of never-before-seen special features, and
first-time availability of all 96 episodes together, a total of over 47
hours of content! We've designed the 25th anniversary DVD collection to
be a truly landmark release that lovingly commemorates the iconic
series, and we're confident that fans will appreciate its value and
uniqueness.

Thank you for your interest in Fraggle Rock.

HIT Entertainment Consumer Services

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Seems like your standard corporate response to me.

Redsonga

Reaction score
*sigh* Well, as far as getting a stand alone season 4 goes I don't put much stock in the 'a friend of a friend told my friend that there is going to be one' rumor ether :stick_out_tongue:. A friend of a friend of a friend once told me Bubbleyum was made with spider legs but they were wrong :wink:

Quazimoto

Reaction score
*sigh* Well, as far as getting a stand alone season 4 goes I don't put much stock in the 'a friend of a friend told my friend that there is going to be one' rumor ether :stick_out_tongue:. A friend of a friend of a friend once told me Bubbleyum was made with spider legs but they were wrong :wink:

Indeed, I don't put much stock in it myself, just thought I'd pass it along for the heck of it...

However, I am confident we will have a stand alone Season 4 eventually, I don't forsee it happening until a few months after the full series set and it will almost certainly come with very little in the way of an official announcment.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
The chances of FR season 4 coming out seem as lightly as that of A! season 4 doing the same.

Quazimoto

Reaction score
The chances of FR season 4 coming out seem as lightly as that of A! season 4 doing the same.
Oh, I don't know about that. I forget which show it was, but I swear there was a DVD release not too long ago in which the full series set was released at the same time as the final season stand alone set. Of course, the full series got all the publicity and advertisment.

I honestly think that HIT has already got a planned release of the 4th season or will soon have one after they see that not all the loyal Fraggle fans can pony up the funds for a full series set right away after haivng purchased the first three already. Sure, it probably won't happen before the holidays this year, but I wouldn't be a bit surprised to see it just pop up on store shelves soon afterwards.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
And I'll probably buy the series set for Christmas or something.