Fraggle Rock Season 4 may not be released separately

Davina

Reaction score
ok, so i emailed HIT a while ago.. heard back from them today.. stupid form letter thnking me for my interest in the complete series.. so i shot them back another email telling them that if this is the level of response we get, then it's a crock. Let them know that this was not an acceptable acknowledgement of our concerns and that many had already taken matters into their own hands and ordered from overseas.
*sigh* shall see if this gets any additional response.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Thank you for the heads up of who to contact, Traveling Matt! And thanks for the advice.

It makes the most sense that if we discuss our concerns with them, they will eventually release season four on its own, given what has happened in the past with Fox's 'M*A*S*H' boxsets and the 'Invader Zim' special box-set release with just the special features for the loyal customers that made it possible for there to be a large box set at all.

But if everything made sense, I wouldn't worry like Boober about this... sigh.

--Kassi
Well if ever there was something to be a Boober about this would be it, I'm only making such a fuss because I've never come across a company doing this before :stick_out_tongue:

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
^ I also collect anime, so I've come across my share of companies cancelling the release halfway through. And it's even harder to complete it because the original language is Japanese, so unless you live in Japan it would be very difficult to come across it in another way, like taping reruns off the TV, or finding an old VHS release in a used media store, or even buying the three times more expensive DVD release.

Still, I'm really annoyed that they haven't acknowledged that they know how angry we are. It's rather rare for a US company to pull a stunt like this.

Redsonga

Reaction score
^ I also collect anime, so I've come across my share of companies cancelling the release halfway through. And it's even harder to complete it because the original language is Japanese, so unless you live in Japan it would be very difficult to come across it in another way, like taping reruns off the TV, or finding an old VHS release in a used media store, or even buying the three times more expensive DVD release.

Still, I'm really annoyed that they haven't acknowledged that they know how angry we are. It's rather rare for a US company to pull a stunt like this.
Oh, I collect anime to, but I've never had a company stop with single DVDs and only put out all the rest all together when they already have all the episodes ready:sympathy:...Although, I sort of wish they would do that with Child's Toy (Kodocha) or I'm Gonna Be an angel (Tenshi ni Narumon) the way they have kept us waiting for years :frown:.