Fraggle Rock Season 4 may not be released separately

wwfpooh

Reaction score
And unfortunately, season four may not be coming out as anticipated.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I sent an email to HIT and this is what they wrote back.

Thank you for contacting us. The Fraggle Rock Complete Series Collection is being released this November to celebrate the 25th anniversary of “Fraggle Rock.” Great care was taken to create an exclusive, limited-time collector’s edition that pays tribute to Jim Henson and this visionary series. The 20-disc set is loaded with all-new exclusive elements – from the amazing 3-D rock packaging, an original illustrated poster, over 2 hours of never-before-seen special features, and first-time availability of all 96 episodes together, a total of over 47 hours of content! We’ve designed the 25th anniversary DVD collection to be a truly landmark release that lovingly commemorates the iconic series, and we’re confident that fans will appreciate its value and uniqueness.

Thank you for your interest in Fraggle Rock.

HIT Entertainment Consumer Services
It really makes me really mad to see that all they cared about is the Complete Series that's coming out but i guess this being what's being released and all i guess it's alright. I just thought they might mention something about the sprate Season 4 but didn't. But i'll proubly be buying this just because of all the new stuff. If the season four does come out and have all the stuff this has i'll just not worry 'bout it. But wanted to post this to let everyone know that i sent an email to them telling them about the Season 4 and that we all want it too.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Did anyone notice the sly "limited-time collector’s edition" comment?

This is what I suspected. They're releasing this first and waiting for it to sell through before releasing a season four single set. It is rather tacky that they didn't address this directly or talk about consumers' season four concerns at all, but that's what companies do. They spin rather than answer directly. I can't fault HiT for doing so and at least they're responding, but they used to feel a lot fan-friendlier. I think the loss of that is what smarts nearly as much as our wallets likely will.

By the way, how amazing is the 3D rock packaging? I have seen the picture of it. Is there something more that I am missing? :coy:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
The packaging is not all that it's cracked up to be. It's just a box.

vaati64

Reaction score
The packaging is not all that it's cracked up to be. It's just a box.

I couldn't agree more wwfpooh! what they shouldve done, in my opinion, was shape it in some way, such as the entrance from doc's workshop, or whatever.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
I couldn't agree more wwfpooh! what they shouldve done, in my opinion, was shape it in some way, such as the entrance from doc's workshop, or whatever.
Or a mini version of the rock itself like I suggested. But instead, all we get is a lackluster box.

Drtooth

Reaction score
The Fraggle Rock Complete Series Collection is being released Blah Blah Blah, yakkity schmackity 25th anniversary of “Fraggle Rock.” Great care was taken to Blah Blah Blah, 20-disc set is loaded with all-new exclusive elements – Yackkity Smackity over 2 hours of never-before-seen special features, and first-time availability of all 96 episodes together, a total of over 47 hours of content! Yadda Yadda 25th anniversary DVD collection .

Thank you for your interest in Fraggle Rock.
FORM LETTER'D!

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
Tsk. They didn't even acknowledge your concern, they just plugged the complete collection instead, like you'd magically think, "Well golly gosh ho boy, I think I'm gonna ferget all about this here season 4 problem, toss out my season sets and buy this puppy, yee haw!" XD

Drtooth

Reaction score
Tsk. They didn't even acknowledge your concern, they just plugged the complete collection instead, like you'd magically think, "Well golly gosh ho boy, I think I'm gonna ferget all about this here season 4 problem, toss out my season sets and buy this puppy, yee haw!" XD

That's what a form letter is. they basically look for code words in an e-mail, and then send off a form to corrospond with the code words in the letter. They NEVER read stuff like that if they can avoid it.