Fraggle Rock Action Figures!

Foodie

Reaction score
Can't wait! These have been decades in the... wanting for me. I kinda ordered a... goofy amount of each. :smirk:

Random numbers

Reaction score
Today, Boss Fight Studio announced that Sprocket will be included in wave 2. They didn't announce any other characters for wave 2, yet. But, they did show 3d printed versions of the figures in wave 1. I'm so excited for these figures to ship! Hopefully they're still on track for this fall.

MWoO

Reaction score
TBH, Gobo isn't looking all that great to me. Sprocket looks like he is coming along though.

Random numbers

Reaction score
TBH, Gobo isn't looking all that great to me. Sprocket looks like he is coming along though.
I agree Gobo looked a little off. I'm hoping that's just because he is an unpainted production figure. We'll see.

MWoO

Reaction score
I agree Gobo looked a little off. I'm hoping that's just because he is an unpainted production figure. We'll see.
The render was already too thin and pointed, but was ok. Looks like they went in the wrong direction when they tweaked it. They are looking a little animated and less puppet like, kind of like series 1 and 2 of the Palisades line where they had texture, but the likeness and proportions were a little cartoon like.

MWoO

Reaction score
Boss Fight Studio Fraggle Rock FLANGE DOOZER Action Figure Review - YouTube Here is a review of the classic version of the Doozer Flange from Boss Fight

It's a small figure of course, maybe the size of a Palisades Rizzo. The pieces seem to be molded in their color with minimal paint application, which gives some of the parts a very "plastic" look. IN all, it looks to be a decent representation of the character.

MWoO

Reaction score
Another update for those that follow this upcoming line. The Boss Fight gacebook page has posted text shots of Matt, Gobo, and Red in blue plastic. These are looking good and should fit right in with the DST Muppets in a display looks wise. Scale is still a question.

Also another review of Flange, this time with still pics and a comparison with various Scooter figures

Since the Doozers are out of scale, it is hard to tell how the fraggles will look next to other figures, but they may end up a bit bigger than Scooter from DST.

Random numbers

Reaction score
Another update for those that follow this upcoming line. The Boss Fight gacebook page has posted text shots of Matt, Gobo, and Red in blue plastic. These are looking good and should fit right in with the DST Muppets in a display looks wise. Scale is still a question.

Since the Doozers are out of scale, it is hard to tell how the fraggles will look next to other figures, but they may end up a bit bigger than Scooter from DST.
Thanks for posting the reviews. I hope the Fraggles scale ok with the DST figures. Based on the photo with the Scooter figures, I'm also guessing that the Fraggles will be bigger than the DST line. Although, the DST Scooter is one of the shorter DST figures, so maybe it won't be too big of a difference between the Fraggles and the taller DST Muppets.

Have there been any updates on when Flange Doozer will ship or when the wave 1 figures will be coming out? I wonder if the wave 2 characters will be announced when Flange starts shipping. I know we've seen a preview of Sprocket, but I think that's all we've seen from wave 2 so far. I'm super excited for these!

MWoO

Reaction score
I believe Flange is slated for October, but if reviews are happening now I think it will be sooner rather than later. Wave 1 is slated for November, but we have no seen final samples yet.