Fraggle Rock Action Figures!

TheRealFraggle

Reaction score
I'm glad to hear about these new Fraggle action figures. I've seen pictures of them and they look very nice. I'm not sure if I'll buy any, but I'm glad that Back to the Rock is getting some new merchandise. I hope Series 2 includes Boober, Sprocket, the Gorgs, and Marjory.

Random numbers

Reaction score
Next set is up for pre-order: Mokey, Boober, Wembly, and Sprocket.
$39.99 for the Fraggles, $45.99 for Sprocket.
This second wave looks great! I'm happy they're making all the main characters in the first two waves and that they'll be making a classic Mokey later down the line. Hopefully, these sell well enough for them to get to that figure.

TheRealFraggle

Reaction score
Wow, all four of the new figures look great (especially Boober, my favorite character)! The Sprocket one is also very detailed, I might buy that one. I'm not crazy about the Marge Simpson "Mokey" figure, since Mokey from the new series was absolutely terrible (though I love the original Mokey), but the other figures are great.

MWoO

Reaction score
Here is an interview with Boss Fight where the final figures are shown off a bit. Based on how they look in the hand of the reviewer, these will in fact scale with the Palisades line and not the DST line. So, it may have taken over 20 years since the Palisades line was released, but we have Fraggle for it.

Random numbers

Reaction score
Based on how they look in the hand of the reviewer, these will in fact scale with the Palisades line and not the DST line. So, it may have taken over 20 years since the Palisades line was released, but we have Fraggle for it.
Thanks for sharing the YouTube video! Veebs posted some size comparison photos on Instagram. The 7th photo below shows how well they match Palisades.
http://instagr.am/p/C2knsHuugjT/

MWoO

Reaction score
Very cool. They also showed test shots of Sprocket and his seems to scale perfectly with the Fraggles. The line really is coming together and looks great.

I was considering just getting Classic Mokey, but now I'm thinking I'll get both and the new one will just be ber sister.

Random numbers

Reaction score
Very cool. They also showed test shots of Sprocket and his seems to scale perfectly with the Fraggles. The line really is coming together and looks great.

I was considering just getting Classic Mokey, but now I'm thinking I'll get both and the new one will just be ber sister.
Sprocket seemed a little big to me. Is he bigger in the new show? Maybe I'm just remembering his size wrong.

I'm exactly the same when it comes to Mokey. I was planning to just wait for an original version, but now I'm planning to get both and just think of the new one as a different character (assuming and hoping they do make an original version soon).