Fraggle Rock Action Figures!

MWoO

Reaction score
A picture of Gobo has been posted, showing how he scales with the Diamond Select Kermit and Fozzie. As expected, these won't work with that line. However, they do seem to be in scale with the Palisades line for those that want a Muppet Family Christmas display.

Also, there are reports of poor quality control as people have had joints snap because of stuck paint. It may not be wide spread, but just am FYI. Also, one of Gobo's hands seems to have been cut from the final accessory count.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
So how does the Sprocket figure scale in comparison to the DST Muppet or Super7 Sesame figures? :search:

MWoO

Reaction score
So how does the Sprocket figure scale in comparison to the DST Muppet or Super7 Sesame figures? :search:
Sprocket is not out yet, but I imagine it wouldn't scale with them either. The Super7 Sesame figures are an entirely different style of figure.

MWoO

Reaction score
I just got them in hand myself, and having open Red and Traveling Matt I can say these look and feel very much like an up graded Palisades figure. The proportions are spot on, the likeness are practically perfect, the accessories are a good amount and fit the characters. The fleece texture is a little light, but present.

I really don't see how these could have been better.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Okay... In terms of likeness, are they truly Back to the Rock based? Or are they classic series? A mixture of both? :curious:

MWoO

Reaction score
Okay... In terms of likeness, are they truly Back to the Rock based? Or are they classic series? A mixture of both? :curious:
Red, Gobo, and Matt are the same design in the new show and the old show so I suppose the figures are technically both. Of the main cast, only Mokey has a different design in the new show which her figure will reflect. A classic version is said to be planned as well.

As for the Doozers, the first Doozer release was a classic Doozer, the 2 pack is the new design.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Not sure what you mean by first Doozer and Doozer 2-pack, the only one I know got released was Flex Doozer taking the fourth slot in the S1 lineup.

Man, it's becoming hard choosing whether to add these FR figures to what I have from Palisades or wait out DST and Super7 to see if they equate the run/decide to sell off my Palisades figures. Sure, I could get/have both, but since I've got all my Palisades figures boxed up, I'd have to take the time setting everything up again to see if I have enough shelf space in my figure display cabinet.

Yet another reason why I supported OG MC forum member beaker's campaign that these should be PVC figure lines instead of the full-blown action figure lines.

MWoO

Reaction score
Not sure what you mean by first Doozer and Doozer 2-pack, the only one I know got released was Flex Doozer taking the fourth slot in the S1 lineup.
Flange Doozer was released as it's own single release, not part of a "wave". He is in the classic Doozer.

Wave 1 has Cotterpin and the Architect in the modern style with the brighter colors and safety vest.