Flippersteps in the Sand

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Ooh, dare you post an actual day we can expect more? You know we'll wait patienly until then, but after that....let's just say I've got my cannons loaded and my super soakers ready to go.

Seriously though, take your time. Do we want more? Of course, but we understand it's important for you to be with your family, get settled into being home and oh, I don't know, breathing a little? This story is worth the wait my dear. Take care of you first. :smile:

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Breathing?

Breathing... Um... I'm not sure I can quite grasp that concept... could you explain to me this "breathing" thing? I'm not sure what that is...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
From FTB!... *In Grover voice: Don't forget to breathe!
In and out!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Breathing...is that the thing you stop doing after you start reading anything by Lisa?

In all seriousness though, Toga, we do understand...well...I don't even understand what you re going through, but I'm trying to, and if you need more time, take more time. I'll hold the crowds here under control with a little short story that is half written called "Robin's Run" which I plan to post on Saturday. *hugs, muffins, bagels, kittens and penguins for Lisa*

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
With some elbow grease and a little bit of luck, I'll have the next chapter up tonight. But, somewhere amongst the penguins and the muffins in another thread, namely "Something Worth Waiting For," Leyla did something that, by rules she didn't know existed, forces me to do something.

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you, straight from the next chapter, a little something known as a torment line:

She shifted her weight as enticingly as she could, which was very enticingly indeed.

Edit: Leyla honey, it's not my fault you were early... But yes, I am evil.

Leyla

Reaction score
A... torment line... *shudders* Oh... they, they have a name do they?

I'm... sorry everyone.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I meant well, but I dabble with forces I did not clearly understand.

(And you would choose a line like that, knowing what a Piggy fan I am, though I don't for sure that's about Piggy... whimper. mea culpa, mea culpa)

Edit: *Wordlessly hands over elbow grease and lucky charm.*

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
<Graciously accepts>

Leyla honey, to be perfectly honest... that was only a baby torment line. You should see some of the things Beau and I throw at each other... But you've introduced yourself to torment lines in perhaps the best way possible- you used one. And now you know one very important rule: When fired upon, return fire.

Speaking of fired upon... <nervous glance at penguin cannon...> I have some elbow grease to use...

Ruahnna

Reaction score
She shifted her weight as enticingly as she could, which was very enticingly indeed.

Leyla said:
(And you would choose a line like that, knowing what a Piggy fan I am, though I don't for sure that's about Piggy... whimper. mea culpa, mea culpa)
Are you KIDDING? WHO ELSE COULD IT BE! YEA! Yea for Lisa joining the rest of us gals in the ushy-gushy arena. (And no, guys, that is NOT like pudding wrestling.)

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
I can't wait for more story you guys!!

*pokes both Lisa and Ru with a nagging stick, then turns a ziffel cannon on the both of them.*

PLEASE POST MORE STORY!!!

Sorry, caps lock. But I ain't changing it either. XD