FanFiction: THE MUPPETS GO VEGAS!

HamHock

Reaction score
Sorry for the delay, everybody. I will get back to the story within the week!

HamHock

Reaction score
Here it is, the story is almost at a close.

Part 13

Kermit pushed open the tall doors of Stellia's office. It was more like a penthouse, with a little fountain in the middle, and a desk up beside the outdoor patio.

Stellia: Ah, Mr. The Frog! You have brought the rest of your... things.

Kermit: Your game is up, Stellia! Back out of the contract, before we make you.

Stellia stood up behind his desk.

Stellia: No deal, Mr. The Frog. I plan to make you do the show...

Stellia pulled out a revolver.

... one way or another!

The Muppets didn't see what happened next, as they were blown off their feet. An ear-splitting bang filled the room as bits of bricks and cement flew all round.

Rizzo: Clearly, we missed something.

Rizzo and Pepe had flown their helicopter through the wall of the hotel. They looked at the mess they had caused.

Pepe: Whe'll pay for that. Hwell, maybe.

Stellia: That... IS ENOUGH!

Stellia bounded across the room, straight for The Muppets. He reached out his arm and swiped Kermit into his hand, and ran straight at the helicopter.

As Stellia's shoulder collided with the chopper, it pushed out of the hole, and he just had time to grab onto the landing gear at the bottom, Kermit still in his grasp. In the distance, Kermit, panicking, heard Piggy shout his name.

Stellia: Fly this chopper, Rat! Or I'll drop your frog.

As the chopper hovered in the sky, Piggy's scream got louder. Kermit could just barely turn his neck, and when he did, he saw Piggy in mid air.

Piggy had jumped at the chopper.

Piggy landed not-so-lady-like on the landing gear, and started yanking Kermit's arm.

Piggy: GET YOUR OWN FROG, OLD MAN!

Piggy finally yanked Kermit from Stellia's grasp, and as he reached out for him, Stellia's hand slipped from the landing gear, and he fell down to earth.

Stellia screamed helplessly as he plummeted to the ground, the wind was knocked out of him as a thin, furry blue arm caught his navel.

Super Grover: Today, Super Grover has saved a life. Although he is a villain, and I will turn him in, that, my friends is how to be... A TRUE HERO!

He said this as he flew into the night sky.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
HamHock, your songs are fantastic! I could easily picture the whole gang singing along in every one.

This is fun. And thank you for finally formatting your entries with spaces to separate individual paragraphs...a personal peeve of mine.

I laughed hard at the Elmo cameo. (Not a fan of "cute.")

Please finish the saga. More songs!:sing:

HamHock

Reaction score
Thank you sooooo much! I didn't think anyone would like the songs! The story has but 1 part to go, sadly, but I had the best time writing it. I have plans for other FanFics which I will post after I finsh my current ones.

P.S. (Sorry about the hard-to-read quality of most parts, I was copying from Microsoft Word.)

newsmanfan

Reaction score
Songs were fab! Got music for 'em?

I too have to use MicroSloth at present. Tip: justify all your borders to the left (not centered), and then space between every paragraph (new person talking, change in action, change in scene, etc). If you then copy/paste it seems to show up better.

HamHock

Reaction score
Thanks for the tip. I'm afraid I don't have any music for them.

HamHock

Reaction score
I don't have the finale yet, guys (just putting the final touches on the last song), but I've decided to make this the first in a globe-trotting Muppets series! I shall be announcing the name of the second installment with the final chapter.