Fanfic--Words Enough

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Wow, you know Katie, I first read and reviewed your story on ff.net. I'm Fangirl of Many Things AKA Fragglemuppet AKA Kate. Great to see you on here!
Poor thing, only been here a little while, and already being hit with muffins and ziffles! Well, at least Lisa is doing a wonderful job at showing you around, as always! Please say you'll stick around! You won't regret it!

*sings again*
It's an interesting place and I'm glad to be here!

gpelaez

Reaction score
Anyone knows where can i listen or see the video where baby gonzo sings to camilla? in the chapter 6 of 1.st season?

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
I think that question would be better suited for another section. Did you read this story? What did you think of it?

gpelaez

Reaction score
Right! well, let me tell you that the story is very very emotive, and i really like the romantic sense in there.
The love between gonzo and camilla is definitly out of this world and the story could express that exactly.
Excellent story!!

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Glad you liked it. Now, if we could only get the author back here to say that...

Java

Reaction score
I really enjoyed this story. I always sensed that Camilla was trying to talk but she still didn't strike me as deeply as she now is.

Wow.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Alright, Beau bassically made me read this, and boy am I glad he did! This story is soooooo awesome! Camilla and Gonzo were so incredibly in character, it was truely, truely touching, I love, love, loved it! Thank you soooo much for writing this! I hope you continue to write more!

Ryan
Prawnie
theprawncracker

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Aw...That hasgot to be one of the cutest, sweetest fanfictions I've ever read. Actually, it reminded me of when Gonzo sang "The Wishing Song", and the chicken came upand told Gonzo SHE liked him. In my world, that's Camilla, who managed to choke out just those words because she meant them so much. (Aaah! The sap will drown me!)

CommanderD

Reaction score
Hi, I'm back... so to speak. ;p Forums aren't really my thing and all.

But still, I'm glad to see that people are still liking my story--makes me feel all warm and fuzzy and all. :flirt:

Thank you all again, you're such nice folks over here!

And pst, I MAY be writing another Muppet-related fanfiction... and it'll definitely be posted here if it does get written. :big_grin: