Fanfic--Words Enough

Beauregard

Reaction score
*must sing!!!*

You just don't know what it's likeeeeee *something I forget but it's from Muppet Babies* When your reason to be, dissapears suddenly and your *something else I forget* Camillaaaa, Camillaaaaa, whoo, whoo, whoo whooo

*ends singing*

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
By the way, Katie, I feel I should tell you, Beau and I are doing a few things at once here. One is, we're trying to draw attention to this thread by posting a LOT, in a short amount of time. Why draw attention to it? Well, because it's fantasticabulous, that's why.

The other thing we're doing, slightly, is something called "muffining." (I told you, we've got a thing for muffins...) See, to "muffin" a thread is to take it off topic. And while we're mostly sticking to the topic of your awesome story and awesome writing, we're also rambling about how guilty we feel about our writing, and thus we're sort of semi-muffining.

Another thing, you notice, above, Beau apologized for a double-post, thinking he was posting twice in a row. However, I posted JUST before him, so he did not know my post was there when he posted. Thus, I "ziffled" him. Ziffeling was named for the member, Ziffel, who pulled a lot of ziffels.

I tell you these things, because you will run into these terms quite frequently on this forum, and you will want to understand them. Also, because it may be strange to be welcomed to a forum by having your first thread be muffined. Speaking of muffins, have a muffin. Do you want blue-berry? Chocolate-chip? Some other kind?...

And speaking of muffining, Beau, I believe the line you're looking for between "You just don't know what it's like" and "When your reason to be," is: "When the bottom drops out of your life."

Morgan Clueless

Reaction score
Y'know, I've decided to read this a second time, and as I was looking through her ramble about how she's different from the other chickens, I realized that I feel the same way around people my age--I thought that I was too eccentric or weird to fit in with the others. *sighs* :frown: It's hard to have a conversation with someone when you have a virtually one-track mind that not only can change, but also can be held back due to the fact that I don't want them to be mad at me.

Well, now I'm rambling myself. :sympathy: Heh heh... heh.

Anyways, I'm also beginning to have that "favorite character" feeling with Camilla.

( :smile: Heh, and I just heard a frog that sounds like a duck's choking on a shoe!! *laughs, then gradually stops* Sorry 'bout that random bit. I just wanted to mention that.)

Muppet Matt

Reaction score
Morgan Clueless said:
I realized that I feel the same way around people my age
I feel the same way.:frown: The people that I think I'm most like are an 11 year old girl, an 8 year old boy, and a 7 year old boy that I know.:smirk:

CommanderD

Reaction score
Wow, look how many people are here! And I'm making people appreciate Camilla! (laughs) You know, when I write things, I hope to take it to a deeper level than what is commonly shown, but you guys are totally going above and beyond what I was hoping for! :big_grin: I most certainly have to write another Muppets fanfiction if this is the kind of reception I get! =P (I just need a story idea now.)

And wow, just look how much my vocabulary has grown! Fantasticabulous, muffining, ziffeling... just 'cuz it's summer doesn't mean I have to stop learning. :wink:

Thank you all again, I'm actually shocked at how much you're pimping my story! And TogetherAgain, if you would happen to have a corn bread muffin, that would be awesome. But chocolate is okay too. XD

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Oh sure, here's a corn bread muffin, right here. So glad to help your vocabulary grow. It's a wonderful story, really, we're not just blowing smoke, although we do that, too... <blows smoke> See? Right there... Wait a second, where did that smoke come from?...

Beauregard

Reaction score
TogetherAgain said:
And speaking of muffining, Beau, I believe the line you're looking for between "You just don't know what it's like" and "When your reason to be," is: "When the bottom drops out of your life."
I knew it was something about bottoms...

Anyway, *ahem* I was thinking in the shower this morning, about how suddenly having a dream made Camilla so much more real...well..I figured, That's what's missing in a screenplay I am writing! They don't any of them have a goal that will make them, "Have more speaking parts."

Thanks for the thoughts!

Bea;zany:{*shares muffin*}regard

green stuff

Reaction score
Wow...I gotta say wow. You know, I always wondered something about Camilla, and you definitely set me straight on this. See, I know that what she says always comes out as a cluck or whatever, but then I thought that maybe to anyone she was talking to, especially Gonzo, that it would come out like words. Is that making any sense at all? I hope so. But anyway, your story is really interesting in that here, she makes herself heard through people reading her thoughts, and that's kind of cool. I like what you've done with that. BTW:don't worry everyone, I'm posting my fic soon, just as soon as I can figure out how, that is...:smile: Great job, D! Can't wait to read more!