Fan Mail

MuppetFan123

Reaction score
I wrote Martin and Kevin via the Sesame Workshop address in NYC.As stated earlier, I received a reply from Martin and have a request out to Kevin.Both were mailed at the same time, so I hope I hear from him soon :smile:

Hope this helps

Michael

BlueAM

Reaction score
I'm also planning to write to Dave Goelz and Steve Whitmire at the JHC address.

Which address should I use?

Thanks, and have a good night!

BlueAM

MuppetFan123

Reaction score
Try writing Dave and Steve via the Henson PO Box in NYC. That is where I sent my request for both Steve and Jerry.

BlueAM

Reaction score
One thing I told Jerry in my letter to him was about when the Count came into being. This led into a story at the Disney studio when they were looking for voices for the characters for "The Jungle Book". At one point, Walt Disney remarked "Sort of a Brooklyn accent."

BlueAM

Camellia

Reaction score
Muppet "fan letters"

hi, I'd encourage anyone to definitely write. I'd bet they'd read it. Not only did Steve Whitmire read a letter from someone I know, but he did a series of interviews. They are on our website.

Yes, request a picture. Uncommon characters may not be easy to get. "Miss Piggy" and Frank wrote a note and sent pictures, so did Dave Goelz and Gonzo. :smile:

Interview of Steve:
http://www.2momluvme.com/interview

Our Muppet Site:
http://www.camelliasoftware.com/TheMuppetsSite/

Enjoy!
Camellia

Whatever

Reaction score
Camellia said:
Are there any other Jim Henson Company or Sesame Street projects you are working on now?

Kermit will be the "spokesfrog" for the US Mint's 50 State Quarter campaign, in which the Mint will introduce 50 new quarters - one for each state - over the next 10 years. Check their website.
Did he really do that? I must've missed it.

Camellia

Reaction score
Kermit and the US Mint

hi, yes "Kermit" really did that ad. It was pretty brief. There were a few tv ads, too.

www.2momluvme.com had printed ads for sal, new, original, just a few dollars each. :smile: They were in Sunday newspapers. a few years ago. I have one. cute!

Camellia

Muppetfreak

Reaction score
I also got a reply from Jerry finally. It looks like it was a pre-written reply addressed by an intern, I am not complaining! :smile:

BlueAM

Reaction score
Oh! Breathe in! Ah! Breathe out!

Is it possible to write to Christopher Cerf?

Thanks for all your help!

BlueAM
"When I find I can't remember what comes after A and before C,
My mother always whispers, "Letter B"."

Becky

Reaction score
Hi ho everyone. :smile:
I'm new here, name's Becky, I'm from Liverpool, England, UK.
I just wondered if the New York fanmail address still works seeing someones earlier post saying they had their letter returned to them :concern: :frown: As the fanmail@henson.com e-mail address is no longer working either.

Becky
xoxo
bec1989@hotmail.com