Fan Mail

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
No, there's not an East St. address, but the other addresses are correct for contacting folks. There is a particular fan mail address to write to, which is where I write.

muppetfanmatt

Reaction score
but i got my new york fan mail addressed letter returned because it was not deliverable as adressed and i adressed like it said in the faq

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Really?? Hmmm... I guess Henson has been closing stuff down or something, since their contact email from henson.com doesn't work anymore. :frown:

Dunno what to say then.

Muppetfreak

Reaction score
I have hung my little collection on the way and it gives me glee!!

I have Miss Piggy autographed by Frank Oz, Gonzo by Dave Golez, two of Carol (a friend got me one at a signing) and both Kermit AND Rizzo from Steve Whitmire. For the record, I have written to Jerry, Eric, Brian and Kevin Clash and gotten no love.

Steve W kicks the most brass. I mentioned in my letter that I couldn't decide between asking him for Kermit or Rizzo but I decided on Rizzo because he will always be that to me firstly and he sent me both! And addressed the envelope himself! (very classy) AND he made a joke about Kermit "De" Frog and Hillary De Piano which amused me because my dad has been making that joke since I came out of the womb.

I have spread them out in frames around the bedroom wall around my new framed Jim Henson think different poster that my bf got for me off ebay.

Love it love it!

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
Muppetfreak said:
I have hung my little collection on the way and it gives me glee!!

I have Miss Piggy autographed by Frank Oz, Gonzo by Dave Golez, two of Carol (a friend got me one at a signing) and both Kermit AND Rizzo from Steve Whitmire. For the record, I have written to Jerry, Eric, Brian and Kevin Clash and gotten no love.

Steve W kicks the most brass. I mentioned in my letter that I couldn't decide between asking him for Kermit or Rizzo but I decided on Rizzo because he will always be that to me firstly and he sent me both! And addressed the envelope himself! (very classy) AND he made a joke about Kermit "De" Frog and Hillary De Piano which amused me because my dad has been making that joke since I came out of the womb.

I have spread them out in frames around the bedroom wall around my new framed Jim Henson think different poster that my bf got for me off ebay.

Love it love it!
Thats cool :smile: ... i also have one from Dave, that i got a few years ago. it says "To Stevie with fondest regards from Your personal friend in Hollywood! The Great Gonzo and Dave Goelz" Also he included a little letter (and on the paper it says The Jim Henson co.,with Kermits head) and it says... "Stevie, thanks for your great letter - that really makes me feel good. I'm planning to frame the drawing you sent me of Gonzo. Best, Dave"

Whatever

Reaction score
My mom just called me to let me know I got an autograph from Carroll Spinney! I am so happy! I sent off a lot of fan letters to Muppeteers last year. So far I have heard back from Jerry Nelson and Carroll Spinney. I put my home address on them because the college mail is way unreliable. Too cool! I screamed for joy and scared my roomate to death.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Was it a photo of Carroll or of Big Bird? I got an autographed photo of Big Bird with "spinney" written on the side, and a feather, but the letter was from someone else. I'm wanting to send my Big Bird book to him to have signed.

Whatever

Reaction score
I dunno what it was, I have to wait till I go home for Christmas to open it.