muppet_dk

Reaction score
The Jim Henson Company Fan Mail
P.O. Box 20726
New York, NY 10023

Sesame Workshop
1 Lincoln Plaza, 2nd Floor
New York, NY 10023

You can buy a cupon at your post office that JHC can use for postage. That what I did when I sent my first letter. The only problem was that I did not make my self understandable of what I wantet so the response I got was not the one I had expectet.
I'am going to try again, I've got 4 drafts that I'am working on in these days.

frogtownhollow

Reaction score
I did a portrair of Caroll, Big Bird, and Oscar a few years ago, and not only did he send me an autographed photo signed by himself and Big Bird, he drew an 8x10 picture for me of himself, Big Bird and Oscar!!! He even drew watercolor cartoons on the envelope for me!!!!!!! And, to top it all off, I asked for one of Big Bird's feathers...AND HE SENT ME TWO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. Spinney is indeed a very special guy!!!!!! :grouchy:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
I wonder if afterwards, the feathers stick to his clothes and stuff.....hmm a good question.....

I try to write fan letters, but every rough draft I make seems weird (because when I write most anything, I write deep and meaningful (except here!) and it sounds funny) maybe someday I'll whip out something that is good enough

electricmayhem

Reaction score
frogtownhollow said:
I did a portrair of Caroll, Big Bird, and Oscar a few years ago, and not only did he send me an autographed photo signed by himself and Big Bird, he drew an 8x10 picture for me of himself, Big Bird and Oscar!!! He even drew watercolor cartoons on the envelope for me!!!!!!! And, to top it all off, I asked for one of Big Bird's feathers...AND HE SENT ME TWO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. Spinney is indeed a very special guy!!!!!! :grouchy:

That is awesome! You're lucky! :smile:

teebs

Reaction score
MuppetFan123 said:
Anyone receive any successes recently ? I'd love to hear your successes.
I sent a letter to Jerry Nelson a while ago and he sent me an 8 x 10 autogaphed photo of Floyd and a nice little note thanking me for my letter.

Thanks, Jerry! You made my day! :smile:

Reaction score
:flirt: Has anyone here ever had Brian Henson write an autograph personally back to them or a letter? That would be so cool! :smile: :smile:

Beauregard

Reaction score
sarah_yzma said:
BEAU

WRITE!

I don't know who or why

LOL thank you Sarah. Keep reminding me. I keep meaning to write to my hero Dave G. but I never manage to actually get around to it. I must, I must, I must, I must....