Fan Mail

guysmiley4ever

Reaction score
where to write?

Wow, all this fan mail talk has inspired me! I feel moved to start writing and hope I should receive a photo of a fave muppet!
*sniff* that would be swell! :cool:
Does anyone know where to write, like the address.
I thought I saw the addresses somewhere, but can't find them now.
Also, can we get photos of Sesame street characters too? :smile:
Thanx!

guysmiley4ever

Reaction score
Help!!

excellent! I want to write to Dave Goelz, isn't he Zoot? :cool:

I been trying to read thru the posts, my puter goes a big slow cause I'm always playing the Muppet Radio :smile:

Anyhoo, I can't believe it, now I can't think of the fella that does all my other fave voices...Bean bunny, Rizzo, Robin?
D'oh! Who is that? thanks all!!

muppet_dk

Reaction score
Dave does perform Zoot. Bean Bunny & Rizzo are performed by Steve Whitmire. And Robin is performed by Jerry Nelson.

teebs

Reaction score
Well, Jerry Nelson made me a very happy girl on Saturday. He sent me two more autographed pictures. :smile:

One was a color picture of the Electric Mayhem and was signed by Floyd and Jerry. The other was a color picture of Robin and was signed by Robin and Jerry.

Thanks Jerry! You're too cool!
:sing:

BlueAM

Reaction score
MuppetFan123 said:
Hey All...

I've had some free time on my hands this week and scanned 3/4 of my autograph successes and posted them to my Yahoo Group for you all to see. You can access them via:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Muppet_Mania/

and then going to the photo gallery and then the autograph gallery.

I also have my photos from the 2003 Macys Parade,The Macy's Muppet Windows,Caroll Spinney NY Book Signing and some classic Sesame Street screen captures in the photo gallerys.

Feel free to contribute to the galleries and discussions !!

Michael
I went to that website, but, sadly, I couldn't get to the photo gallery. Can anyone tell me how to do it? Thanks!

BlueAM

teebs

Reaction score
Does anyone know how I could find a fanmail address for Austin Pendleton? I've looked all over with no success so far...

Thanks,
teebs

teebs

Reaction score
I sent a letter to Frank Oz two weeks ago, and I got a reply from him yesterday.
He sent me two autographed photos: one of Piggy, and one of himself.

Thanks Frank!

-teebs

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
teebs said:
I sent a letter to Frank Oz two weeks ago, and I got a reply from him yesterday.
He sent me two autographed photos: one of Piggy, and one of himself.

Thanks Frank!

-teebs
Lucky You! :excited: (and im not being sarcastic) :smile:

dwmckim

Reaction score
Question from anyone at LA Henson offices

I had asked this about a month ago but it was kind of a tacked-on question to an unrelated post, so since there's an active "fan mail" discussion thread going, i'll try again here...

...This is a question for any Henson insiders or anyone who has regular contact with the LA offices...

I had sent Henson Co a congratulatory gift package to congratulate them on getting the company back in their ownership and to thank them for all the work they've done over the years - there were several creative little gifts from chocolates to lilypad candles and a card directed to the "Henson family/company/team". I didn't include any kind of SASE or contact info inside (though of course the box had my return address) since i wasn't wanting/expecting anything in return - just wanted to send along some appreciation from a fan perspective to this wonderful group of people at an exciting time (i tried to time it to where it would arrive on August 1st though i suspect it probably ended up getting there the Monday after that weekend).

I'm just wondering if it was eventually received by anyone since i never got any kind of response - like i say, i wasn't expecting/anticipating any but still a lot of thought/care/love went into it and it would be reassuring to hear from anyone who might know that it was received by someone - whether it be members of the Henson family or any of the executives or even passed around to puppeteers, puppet builders, prop designers, marketing people - ANYONE that would be considered a part of the "team" that makes Muppety/Henson Co entertainment possible...as opposed to some receptionist or intern who just kept all the goodies for him/herself.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
DW,

I was told they did get quite a few letters and congratulatory packages such as yours, so that is a good sign. They were shared with "higher ups" in the company. I'm sure they likely received your package and got a big kick out of it as well.