Fan Mail

Muppetfreak

Reaction score
Hey,

So I have never tried to write fan mail in my life but I am a huge dork and I want to tell a bunch of the Muppet people how much their work has meant to me, even if they never look at it, I just kinda want to get it out there.

I need the skinny on how this scene works. Do they ever actually see/answer mail? Do you get a form letter back?

Moi needs facts.

"Is there any way to stop it!"

Muppetfreak

Reaction score
Oh, sorry I'm a failure. This question is in the FAQ. OK, then how about we share tales of fanmail to the Muppetpeeps?

Sir Didymus

Reaction score
I would definately write to them if I were you! They ALWAYS, I repeat ALWAYS write back to me! I just send them a nice letter and ask for a photo of a muppet. My whole room is filled with glossy photo's of Kermit, Miss Piggy, Pepe, Fraggles, etc. So I would definately wirite!

Jake

Muppetfreak

Reaction score
OK, then I shall. I just figured they may be swamped and things would get lost in the shuffle.....

Who has everyone heard from?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Originally posted by Sir Didymus
I would definately write to them if I were you! They ALWAYS, I repeat ALWAYS write back to me! I just send them a nice letter and ask for a photo of a muppet. My whole room is filled with glossy photo's of Kermit, Miss Piggy, Pepe, Fraggles, etc. So I would definately wirite!

Jake
What do you write?

Do you have to send a SAE??????

Sir Didymus

Reaction score
Beau,
I just say:

Dear JHC,
My name is ________
I am writing because I really enjoy the Muppets. I was wondering if I could have an autographed photo of_______.

That's basically it. Go ahead and try it. It always works for me!

Jake

Beauregard

Reaction score
OK. I'll give it a try.

My name is ______

I am writing because I so like the muppets. I was wondering if you could send me an autographed picture of Beauregard!!!

Thanks,
Beauregard

Thanks Sir Didi (whatever) I'll have a go.
Maybe I'll get a descent picture for my avator!

Sir Didymus

Reaction score
Beau,
Sometimes they don't have a picture of a certain character. One time I asked them for a pic of Johnny Fiamma, and they said they don't have any, so beware of that!

Jake

EmmyMik

Reaction score
I've written a few fan letters (to the Muppeteers, and just asking for pictures of Muppets). Last year I wrote asking for a picture of Scooter and I got one (and it's a pretty nifty picture too!)...

Muppetfreak

Reaction score
Don't make fun of me but do they have picture to autograph of themselves? I am interested in the people themselves...