Fan Mail

Drtooth

Reaction score
I just E-mailed them.. doubt they'll answer it though!

Emmy- You got to meet the Voice of BART SIMPSON!!! Cool! I remember that at the Coolidge Corner theater in Brookline Mass, Harry Shearer was there to discuss his new movie, and to present This Is Spinal tap. unfortunatewly, I had a class I could not skip that night, and I missed him! Drat!

I have alwasy wanted to meet Jim Cummings, however!

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by Drtooth
Emmy- You got to meet the Voice of BART SIMPSON!!! Cool! I remember that at the Coolidge Corner theater in Brookline Mass, Harry Shearer was there to discuss his new movie, and to present This Is Spinal tap. unfortunatewly, I had a class I could not skip that night, and I missed him! Drat!
It was an amazing experience! I must have waited like 3 or 4 hours, but it was worth it.

She actually came to town over the summer, but I had to work, so I couldn't go.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I think in the MC website there are addresses to write to the performers for fan mail. There's also a fanmail@henson.com email address to write to, as well. I don't know if emails get answered or not.

When you write off for pictures, it's good to enclose a postage paid 9x11"envelope, too.

And they appreciate legible hand written letters. Much more personal than typed computer generated stuff.

Later,
FOZ

Beauregard

Reaction score
They told me yesterday or the day before that they have NO Janice or Beauregard. They are, they say, out of stock.

I have now asked for the Chef or who was it. I have forgotton, somone I liked. Oh dear.

Well, I havn't got a reply yet, but I know you can get these by writing to fanmail@henson.com with your mailing address and request.

Beauregard

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I asked for an autographed photo of The Swedish Chef, but to no avail. None are available.

FOZ

Muppetfreak

Reaction score
I have alwasy wanted to meet Jim Cummings, however! [/B]
I have spoken to Jim Cummings. I used to run a huge fan site of his. It has since fallen to rack and ruin but I will put it back up when I have time. I am a HUGE!!!!!!! fan of his.

Voice over actors I could talk about all day.

I would love to meet Rob Paulson like non other!

Hillary

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Where can we find the addresses? and EmmyMik, you said you wrote to David Goelz specifically? Are there different addresses for different people? I wrote to the Jim Henson Co. about 5 years ago for a school project and got some cool pictures back but I have no idea where I put the address. I'm so excited to write again though! :big_grin:

EmmyMik

Reaction score
I've actually written to Dave Goelz a couple of times. Each time I used the Fan Mail address (found somewhere 'round these parts). I addressed it as:

Dave Goelz
c/o The Jim Henson Company Fan Mail
blah, blah, blah

(the "blah"s were the address that I can't remember)...

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Just to update things a bit (somewhat)...

A few weeks ago I wrote to the JHC fan mail address asking for pictures (I can't remember of which characters though). This weekend (I have no idea which day I got mail. My family is horrible at giving me my mail when I have to work) I got pictures of the Fraggles (it's a nifty black and white picture) and Bunsen and Beaker. And now I need to find some wall space for these pictures...