Fan Mail

galagr

Reaction score
Tell us if you hear anything back from the performers at that address! Good Luck!

galagr

Reaction score
I sent letters to all the Muppeteers at the set of "The Muppets...Again!" on April 5th. As you may or may not know, that was 10 days before they wrapped things up. I live in the U.S., and I imagine that mailing a letter from the U.S. to the U.K. would take some time. As you may imagine, I found the news rather disappointing, as I had not heard anything back at all.
(sigh)

Remember when it was easy? When you could simply send a letter to the Jim Henson Company and about 80% of the time you would hear something back from them? Remember those days? I don't, because then I would have taken every chance to write to them. This is so frustrating...

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I sent letters to all the Muppeteers at the set of "The Muppets...Again!" on April 5th. As you may or may not know, that was 10 days before they wrapped things up. I live in the U.S., and I imagine that mailing a letter from the U.S. to the U.K. would take some time. As you may imagine, I found the news rather disappointing, as I had not heard anything back at all.
(sigh)

Remember when it was easy? When you could simply send a letter to the Jim Henson Company and about 80% of the time you would hear something back from them? Remember those days? I don't, because then I would have taken every chance to write to them. This is so frustrating...

The best way would probably be through the Sesame Workshop adress. I believe that one worked for most people. I haven't gotten anything back yet though. I sent one b'out a month ago.

Matt Vogel was very quick to send me a postcard back. I really appreciated that. :smile:

galagr

Reaction score
The best way would probably be through the Sesame Workshop adress. I believe that one worked for most people. I haven't gotten anything back yet though. I sent one b'out a month ago.

Matt Vogel was very quick to send me a postcard back. I really appreciated that. :smile:
Thanks, I'll have to try that. I guess we'll have to share results if we get anything back. Unfortunately, I wasn't around in the heyday of Muppet autograph collecting. No Jim Henson Company or Muppetfest for galagr...

muppetlover123

Reaction score
Thanks, I'll have to try that. I guess we'll have to share results if we get anything back. Unfortunately, I wasn't around in the heyday of Muppet autograph collecting. No Jim Henson Company or Muppetfest for galagr...

Same here i feel your pain

galagr

Reaction score
Sent out to Steve today at Sesame Workshop address. Every throbbing vein in my heart hopes I get something back.

You see, I know Sesame Workshop has been pretty good with fan mail in the past. They used to pass mail on to Kevin Clash and Jerry Nelson, and they still do with Fran Brill and Leslie Carrara Rudolph. But, I've never seen anyone get anything back from Steve Whitmire, Eric Jacobson, Matt Vogel, or David Rudman. Although, I did see someone hear back from Steve....

in 2006. :stick_out_tongue: