Fan Mail

galagr

Reaction score
Could someone pretty please (with sugar on top) tell me where I can write to Bill Barretta? I found this address on fanmail.biz, but I don't know if I can trust it, I don't wanna give out my address to somebody I don't know ( besides Bill) :

Bill Barretta
Aka Talent Agency
6310 San Vicente Blvd.
Suite 200
Los Angeles, CA 90048
USA

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score
I dunno,
WAHOOO!!!

had to post this here. Im so excited. Today in the mail I FINALLY got two pictures i had sent to Frank Oz well over a year ago and asked him to sign. he sent a form letter along with them basically saying "Sorry this took so long" and then also wrote a personal "sorry this took so long" at the bottom. I'm so excited. I now have a nearly complete collection of Henson autogrpahs including
Jim Henson (signed MTM poster
frank Oz (signed pics of him with Fozzie and Grover)
Jerry Juhl (signed pic of Pigs in Space)
Jerry Nelson (signed pic of him and Floyd)
Dave Goelz (signed pics of him with Zoot and Beau)
Steve Whitmire (signed pic of him with Lips)
Kevin CLash (signed pic of him with Clifford
Fran Brill (signed pic of her with Zoe)
and Marty Robinson, Pam Arciero, and Caroll Spinney (cast photo also signed by Snuffy, Grungetta, and Big Bird)

and then just to make the collection complete I scanned the photo of Richard Hunt reading the Herald Tribune in his Sweetums legs and framed that to hang alongside everyone. Needless to say my wall is...full.

--Matt
I dunno if steve whitmire signed an autograph on Lips

Muppetlab

Reaction score
Can someone help let me know if this is still the best address to use?
Sesame Street
Sesame Workshop
One Lincoln Plaza
New York, NY 10023

I want to write to the performers to thank them for some autographs they did for me whilst here in the UK :smile:

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
That one should work for you. Just make sure to add "2nd Floor" to the address, and add the performer's name that you want to send it to.