Fan-Fiction: The Muppets' Mid-Age Crisis

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
You know... All this talk about sugar reminds me...
What do you get when you add sugar to hamburgers?
Sweet-ish meatballs. Aaaaaah!
:embarrassed:: Durska durska durska.
:attitude: Wocka wocka wocka. Who wrote this script? ! ?

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Well obviously not Fozzie, or there would be a lot more spelling errors!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
You mean something like "Lagies and geklefins... Welcum to dine Muppet Shot?"

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Oh yes, precisely like that. Unfortunately, eliminating one bear doesn't narrow the field of possibilities too terribly much... Though I suppose we could try to deduce something from the quality of joke...

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
*Bursts through a crumbling dirt wall, hauling a pickax in a miner helmet and overalls*

At last! Found it! Maybe now they'll be an update soon. (Hint, hint. Hope, hope. :embarrassed:)

bingboingcutie

Reaction score
*bursts through the other side too*
Hey, I thought you said there was going to be a wall of solid gold or something...

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*stirs slightly* Hmm? Hubba wha? Oh... yeah. Actually! A few days ago I started writing the next chapter. I didn't get very far in the chapter... but I ended up outlining the rest of the story (more or less). Now all that's left is to actually write it.

BUT! I declare here and now to thou, my loyalest of readers, I shall attempt with all my might to finish this story THIS SUMMER while I actually have time. Starting, of course, with the next chapter! Huzzah!

*goes back to sleep*

bingboingcutie

Reaction score
*stirs slightly* Hmm? Hubba wha? Oh... yeah. Actually! A few days ago I started writing the next chapter. I didn't get very far in the chapter... but I ended up outlining the rest of the story (more or less). Now all that's left is to actually write it.

BUT! I declare here and now to thou, my loyalest of readers, I shall attempt with all my might to finish this story THIS SUMMER while I actually have time. Starting, of course, with the next chapter! Huzzah!

*goes back to sleep*
YES! More story! I've been thinking about it for months! And there's another CHAPTER on its way! Oh, rapture! Oh, gorgenzola! Ladies and gentlemen, THIS is the treasure we've all been waiting for! Crystal chalice, come to BiNgBoInG!

...mr. magic-story guy...um...rise and shine...?

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
*bursts through the other side too*
Hey, I thought you said there was going to be a wall of solid gold or something...
I said nothing of the sort! :attitude:

Huzzah, indeed! :smirk: