Fan-Fiction: The Muppets' Mid-Age Crisis

Vincent L

Reaction score
I have yet to finish your story, but so far, I'm enjoying myself. Your continuous fourth-wall breaking (where do you buy supplies for new walls?), and your conversation with Lisa.
Now excuse me, I have to read the story.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Ah, that's alright, I got an old torch covered in lighter fluid I found in here.

<fwip>

<crackle crackle>

<FWOOOSH>

YAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*splashes water into Wembley*

:coy: *sighs* Thanks!

You're welcome, Wembley!

Speaking of lighting fire, that reminds me of the bit form TMCC when Gonzo accidently lit Rizzo's tail on fire and he said, "Light the lamp! Not the rat! Not the rat!" Classic!

Thank you for making me laugh, bingboingcutie!

bingboingcutie

Reaction score
:shifty:: "Light the lamp, not the rat, light the lamp, not the RAT!!!"

:concern:: "My apologies."

He could have at least tried to stamp out the fire or something.

Any day, muppetfan! You made me laugh.

snichols1973

Reaction score
*sitting on a rock, about 100 yards or so inland from a cliff's edge, eagerly awaiting the next chapter, (which is fortunately better than hanging onto a cliff, even though I'm sitting at a safe distance of about 100 yards or so on a rock, enjoying the scenery) *

:halo:: Story! Story!

snichols1973

Reaction score
I enjoyed Uncle Deadly's Jason Segel reference, in addition to Camilla's remark which reminds Gonzo that she is not a rooster.

I also enjoyed the guest appearance by Pops as the housekeeper of Queen Francis IV, as well as the following dialogue excerpt:

:smile:: Well, we've got to wake him up somehow.
:big_grin:: Did someone call for a musical alarm? Salutations again, froggy warrior, I think we might have just the kiss to awaken our little sleeping beauty from her oh-so sweet slumber.
:smile:: Well, we've actually got what appears to be an old guy sleeping--do you have something for that?
:flirt:: Like, that's what he said. (giggle)

I'm eagerly looking forward to the next chapter in this excellent medieval Muppet epic tale....

bingboingcutie

Reaction score
I enjoyed Uncle Deadly's Jason Segel reference, in addition to Camilla's remark which reminds Gonzo that she is not a rooster.

I also enjoyed the guest appearance by Pops as the housekeeper of Queen Francis IV, as well as the following dialogue excerpt:

:smile:: Well, we've got to wake him up somehow.
:big_grin:: Did someone call for a musical alarm? Salutations again, froggy warrior, I think we might have just the kiss to awaken our little sleeping beauty from her oh-so sweet slumber.
:smile:: Well, we've actually got what appears to be an old guy sleeping--do you have something for that?
:flirt:: Like, that's what he said. (giggle)

I'm eagerly looking forward to the next chapter in this excellent medieval Muppet epic tale....
:batty:That's TWO, TWO reasons why we need to see more of this fanfic! Ah-ah-ah-ah!!!!:batty: