Fan-Fiction: The Muppets' Mid-Age Crisis

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*blink!* I don't care who signs it! ...As long as I recognize their name. Which is MUCH easier for me than it is for you. So... yeah, Conan, Drew, guests, the other guy... anything works. :big_grin:

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
This is true, MUCH easier for you than for me... what with the fact that I live under a rock the size of Manhattan. You'd think I'd be in better shape, carrying that boulder around with me...

...Y'know... you would recognize MY name... What if *I* sign it?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Ah, Manhattan... wait a second... how do I know if I was visiting Manhattan or just on your back?

...I would not. Who are you? Where am I? WHAT'S GOING ON?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
:insatiable *Eats picture of the coffee cake. Mmm, now if only me had new chapter to go with this.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
SHOUTING? WHO'S SHOUTING? MY CAPS LOCK KEY JUST GOT STUCK! DARN PEANUT BUTTER...

*non-captial post to allow this to be posted in all-caps* :halo:

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
OH! I DIDN'T REALIZE THAT! I THOUGHT YOU WERE IMITATING DEATH OR SOMETHING. <Ahem> My mistake.

(Oh, hello Ed. Didn't realize you were still reading this one. Haven't seen a comment from you in a while.)

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*grabs a toothpick to pull out peanut butter*

(How'd we get in here? Ed? Is Ed in here? Have we ever HAD three people in parentheses before? There are only TWO parentheses... could three people fit? Is there something on my face? Will our heroes make it out alive? Tune in next week to miss this week's episode of PIIIIIIIIGS IN SPAAAAAAACE!)

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Want some dental floss to go with that toothpick?

(Pigs in Space? I thought we were in the Middle Ages! I could've SWORN there were not any pigs in orbit during the Middle Ages. Although, the space travel would explain the cramped quarters of these parentheses...)

theprawncracker

Reaction score
...Why? Do I have something in my teeth?

(...Didn't Sam say something about pigs flying?)