Ever notice about Janice?

FreddyTheDragon

Reaction score
Whenever there are formal events in Muppet movies such as The Muppets Take Manhattan, Muppets Go To The Movies, and Muppets: 30th Anniversary,
That Janice always wears a tuxedo? All the other girls wear dresses so I find this odd. Not that Jan doesn't look good in one!
But if she supposed to emulate her husband Floyd?
:sing: :flirt:

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Are Floyd and Janice married? I thought they were just "together" & on again, off again.

Oh yeah, she wears a tux cuz she's a hip chic! :smile:

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
timrikthegorf said:
She was Avrale before Avrale was Avrale.
Sorry; who or what is Avrale?!!!? :wink:

When I was a kid I always thought Janice was a man because of Muppets Go To The Movies!! :flirt: <--sorry old girl!!

Uncle deadly

Reaction score
uh.. what is muppets go to the movies?
when was it made
where can i get it
was it good
AAHHHHHH!!!! :eek:

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Uncle deadly said:
uh.. what is muppets go to the movies?
when was it made
where can i get it
was it good
AAHHHHHH!!!! :eek:
I think it was just an extended TMS, but I have it on VHS. I absolutely love it!!!!!! It has the original muppets going to Oz with Scooter as the scarecrow, and Fozzie and Gonzo in the roles they have now. Also; we saw Piggy and FooFoo as Dorothy and Toto!! It's fab!

Fraggle Lover

Reaction score
FreddyTheDragon said:
But if she supposed to emulate her husband Floyd?
:sing: :flirt:
Are you sure Janice and Floyd are married? I myself and apparently kermiebaby47 probably would have heard about this before. You better go double check on this piece of information. :smirk:

Fraggle Lover

Reaction score
TuttertheMouse said:
I think it was just an extended TMS, but I have it on VHS. I absolutely love it!!!!!! It has the original muppets going to Oz with Scooter as the scarecrow, and Fozzie and Gonzo in the roles they have now. Also; we saw Piggy and FooFoo as Dorothy and Toto!! It's fab!
Then just where does kermit come in on this movie is he not main character ? Is he a munschskin or is he the magical king of oz. Or even worse than not being a main character, is he not even in the movie?!!!!!!!!!!!
Please tell me he is in the movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smirk:

Fraggle Lover

Reaction score
TuttertheMouse said:
Sorry; who or what is Avrale?!!!? :wink:

When I was a kid I always thought Janice was a man because of Muppets Go To The Movies!! :flirt: <--sorry old girl!!
I did too. Not for that same reason either. She kinda had a voice like a man.
How was I suppose to know she was a rock star, she could have long hair as a man. And have lipstick like kiss or something. :smirk: