Ever notice about Janice?

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
JaniceFerSure said:
Janice always seemed like a cool valley girl to me.:flirt:
Well you should be the one to judge that, JFS. Actually I cant watch a movie with J in without going; wow, there's JFS...oh wait- it's Janice!!!!!!!!
Fraggle Lover said:
Then just where does kermit come in on this movie is he not main character ? Is he a munschskin or is he the magical king of oz. Or even worse than not being a main character, is he not even in the movie?!!!!!!!!!!!
Please tell me he is in the movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No no, it was a 2-minute sketch; they only had these 5 characters. It was just a little snippit.

FreddyTheDragon

Reaction score
I always knew she was a girl and since I was three years old, I would ask my dad "Why did they put the pweety gal in the man's suit?"
I still don't understand why they put Janice in a tuxedo! But she did look hot in it! :smile:

Beakerfan

Reaction score
I think Janice wore tuxedos at formal events because she's the kind of girl who wouldn't be caught dead in a dress. Think about it. She plays bass(?) in a band. Girls I've met or seen like that are just a bit more tom-boyish (okay, alot!) and would much prefer to wear pants. And I'm not sure, but I don't think girls pant outfits came into style until recently. Short skirts are a completely different matter, though.

Infinity Sirius

Reaction score
Orignally she was supposed to be a man, I think I read that in Jim Henson the Works.

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
Beakerfan said:
I think Janice wore tuxedos at formal events because she's the kind of girl who wouldn't be caught dead in a dress.
She wore one in the Muppet Christmas Carol, along with a bonnet.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
I've been quoted twice,neat! I can't really see Janice other than in her tomboyish look. Thanks for the compliment Tutter.

Beauregard

Reaction score
JaniceFerSure said:
I've been quoted twice,neat! I can't really see Janice other than in her tomboyish look. Thanks for the compliment Tutter.
Three times.

Like, wow, Janice in a dress? I don't think so (of course, she had to for MCC. Tat's culture)

On second thoughts, what does she wear in MTM at that place they write their postcard from? Isn't that a top and skirt?