• Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help.
  • 50 Years and Counting
    Read our review and discuss with fans the highly anticipated Sesame Street "50 Years and Counting" DVD set from Shout Factory featuring over five hours of beloved moments.
  • 50th Anniversary Celebration
    Read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on Sesame Street's 50th anniversary special. An official DVD is on the way.
  • "Muppets Now" announced for Disney+
    It's finally official. A new, unscripted short-form series, “Muppets Now”, is coming to Disney+ in 2020. Let us know your thoughts on the Muppets big announcement.
  • The Dark Crystal: "Age of Resistance"
    After a 36 year wait, return to the great conjunction. The Dark Crystal "Age of Resistance" is a mesmerizing and beautiful prequel series now on Netflix. Renew your essence today.
  • Music is Everywhere
    Muppet Central Radio is now on TorontoCast, TuneIn and Apple Music. Listen to Muppet music 24/7 wherever you go with TuneIn and Apple apps and devices.

Ever notice about Janice?

FreddyTheDragon

Reaction score
Whenever there are formal events in Muppet movies such as The Muppets Take Manhattan, Muppets Go To The Movies, and Muppets: 30th Anniversary,
That Janice always wears a tuxedo? All the other girls wear dresses so I find this odd. Not that Jan doesn't look good in one!
But if she supposed to emulate her husband Floyd?
:sing: :flirt:

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Are Floyd and Janice married? I thought they were just "together" & on again, off again.

Oh yeah, she wears a tux cuz she's a hip chic! :smile:

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
timrikthegorf said:
She was Avrale before Avrale was Avrale.
Sorry; who or what is Avrale?!!!? :wink:

When I was a kid I always thought Janice was a man because of Muppets Go To The Movies!! :flirt: <--sorry old girl!!

Uncle deadly

Reaction score
uh.. what is muppets go to the movies?
when was it made
where can i get it
was it good
AAHHHHHH!!!! :eek:

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Uncle deadly said:
uh.. what is muppets go to the movies?
when was it made
where can i get it
was it good
AAHHHHHH!!!! :eek:
I think it was just an extended TMS, but I have it on VHS. I absolutely love it!!!!!! It has the original muppets going to Oz with Scooter as the scarecrow, and Fozzie and Gonzo in the roles they have now. Also; we saw Piggy and FooFoo as Dorothy and Toto!! It's fab!

Fraggle Lover

Reaction score
FreddyTheDragon said:
But if she supposed to emulate her husband Floyd?
:sing: :flirt:
Are you sure Janice and Floyd are married? I myself and apparently kermiebaby47 probably would have heard about this before. You better go double check on this piece of information. :smirk:

Fraggle Lover

Reaction score
TuttertheMouse said:
I think it was just an extended TMS, but I have it on VHS. I absolutely love it!!!!!! It has the original muppets going to Oz with Scooter as the scarecrow, and Fozzie and Gonzo in the roles they have now. Also; we saw Piggy and FooFoo as Dorothy and Toto!! It's fab!
Then just where does kermit come in on this movie is he not main character ? Is he a munschskin or is he the magical king of oz. Or even worse than not being a main character, is he not even in the movie?!!!!!!!!!!!
Please tell me he is in the movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smirk:

Fraggle Lover

Reaction score
TuttertheMouse said:
Sorry; who or what is Avrale?!!!? :wink:

When I was a kid I always thought Janice was a man because of Muppets Go To The Movies!! :flirt: <--sorry old girl!!
I did too. Not for that same reason either. She kinda had a voice like a man.
How was I suppose to know she was a rock star, she could have long hair as a man. And have lipstick like kiss or something. :smirk: