Episode info from trusted sources

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
To be honest, I didn’t even think she was in season 2 so early in the show..... then again, I was never familiar with her character that much other than her being deaf.

TimzUneeverse

Reaction score
Recently, the wiki unveiled info on a 1987 episode where David Attenbird learns about Sesame Street while hosting a wildlife program. I wonder how the video source might take shape.

Last edited:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Not sure if this is for this thread or not, but seen on Muppet Wiki some editing history noted “misinterpretation in CTW Archives”, for Counting is Wonderful and a few episodes. I assume those are all episodes that previously listed the segment (the wiki page for Counting is Wonderful now lists a 1990s episode as it’s eka).
Makes me wonder if the segment wasn’t broadcast as an insert after all (and perhaps all older listings of the segment were different performances). That would help it make sense that the song hadn’t had a picture from the old school days.

I guess I should stop listing that song in wishlists.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
The wiki now has info on Tom’s first appearance.

also, I think it might be the first time Oscar did his “I like being angry, which makes me happy, which makes me unhappy, which makes me happy...” bit.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
There was an episode where Oscar told the story of how he moved to Sesame Street:

https://muppet.fandom.com/wiki/Episode_2089

Sounds like an exciting episode. I had wondered if it was true or if it was Oscar making things up, I did notice that the only humans in the flashback are Bob, Gordon, and Susan (made me wonder if there were any references to Mr. Hooper being alive), though the script has Oscar mention Gordon's bald head (would have been interesting if they'd given him a wig; hmm, should I have wondered if Oscar was orange in the flashback?).

And interesting how at the end

hooperfan

Reaction score
I remember seeing that episode back in the day. No mention of Mr. Hooper, and I *think* Roscoe wore a wig, but I can't say for sure

minor muppetz

Reaction score
It seems like the trusted sources now include info on who all performed in certain segments. Not sure if these are newly-acquired documents (maybe call sheets) or if that info had been there all along and their just now adding info, but it is neat to see who all performed in sketches such as Do De Rubber Duck (noting who did what puppetry, with the exception of who did Elmo), a few Little Chrissy numbers, Imagine That, and more. Seems most of the info is for segments from the late-1980s. I hope we get info soon on who did who in Born to Add (though it probably won't say who did what cop), the How Now Brown numbers, The Ten Commandments of Health (though it probably won't differentiate who did which of the background doctors), and other numbers that included song wrtiers doing voices. I also hope we learn who all performed in Fuzzy and Blue soon.

All this time, with Rock and Roll Reader, I thought Richard Hunt did the green alphabeat, but now I know it was Paul Jacobs, a name I don't really think about often and wouldn't be able to identify (and in most Alphabeats numbers the green one only sings in unison with the lavender one). I wondered if that was also the case with Cluck Around the Clock, which also had Jeff Moss as the lavender one... and sure enough, performer info on that one was posted shortly after (but no info on voices). And it is interesting to see that in two season 20 Little Chrissy performances, he was not performed by Jim Henson - being performed by Richard Hunt in Rock and Roll Readers and by Kevin Clash in 8 Balls of Fur. I've read confirmation that Jim usually did Little Chrissy, we now know that wasn't the case with at least a couple appearances late in his life, I hope we know soon if Jim did do Chrissy for the majority of pre-1990 appearances.

Hmm, I wonder if what they're using includes confirmation on who performed 2102 Shady Lane.

Thank goodness for trusted sources.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
It seems like the trusted sources now include info on who all performed in certain segments. Not sure if these are newly-acquired documents (maybe call sheets) or if that info had been there all along and their just now adding info, but it is neat to see who all performed in sketches such as Do De Rubber Duck (noting who did what puppetry, with the exception of who did Elmo), a few Little Chrissy numbers, Imagine That, and more. Seems most of the info is for segments from the late-1980s. I hope we get info soon on who did who in Born to Add (though it probably won't say who did what cop), the How Now Brown numbers, The Ten Commandments of Health (though it probably won't differentiate who did which of the background doctors), and other numbers that included song wrtiers doing voices. I also hope we learn who all performed in Fuzzy and Blue soon.

All this time, with Rock and Roll Reader, I thought Richard Hunt did the green alphabeat, but now I know it was Paul Jacobs, a name I don't really think about often and wouldn't be able to identify (and in most Alphabeats numbers the green one only sings in unison with the lavender one). I wondered if that was also the case with Cluck Around the Clock, which also had Jeff Moss as the lavender one... and sure enough, performer info on that one was posted shortly after (but no info on voices). And it is interesting to see that in two season 20 Little Chrissy performances, he was not performed by Jim Henson - being performed by Richard Hunt in Rock and Roll Readers and by Kevin Clash in 8 Balls of Fur. I've read confirmation that Jim usually did Little Chrissy, we now know that wasn't the case with at least a couple appearances late in his life, I hope we know soon if Jim did do Chrissy for the majority of pre-1990 appearances.

Hmm, I wonder if what they're using includes confirmation on who performed 2102 Shady Lane.

Thank goodness for trusted sources.
Workshop docs.